PDA

View Full Version : new forum/section.

beastgtir
11th July 2006, 13:37
any chance of a mens only room and ladies only so we can discuss problems without offending the oppisite sex...

saxodan
11th July 2006, 13:39
lol not a bad idea.. do you mean like discuss problems with the gf or have a genral bitch and moan about them lol and vice versa? Because an agony aunt forum would solve this!

barrett
11th July 2006, 13:40
really dont see the need, or the point.

What do you want to discuss? This is a family forum????

:wacko:

beastgtir
11th July 2006, 13:59
how to seduce ladies!
what a bitch women are...

yorkie
11th July 2006, 15:11
VD ect ect???

AdamW
11th July 2006, 15:13
It stings when I pee.......

Baz
11th July 2006, 15:13
could also see this ended up someone bitching about a female or male member on the site....

Yates
11th July 2006, 15:52
and if there was a womens section, i have to admit i would look in there all the time and probs post in there as well as male section, i know other members would do this so it defeats the purpose of it

barrett
11th July 2006, 16:02
It stings when I pee.......

Go to the drs you've either got an sti or prostate problems:Y: lol

that could be posted in HEALTH & Fitness forum!

Mike

Aimee_C
11th July 2006, 16:12
It would be good - but wouldnt work - as said above - people would post in the opposite sex's forum section.

But saying that, i have seen it work on other forums like this, and its funny to read them.

But at the end of the day its up to the mods!

saxodan
12th July 2006, 11:07
It would be good - but wouldnt work - as said above - people would post in the opposite sex's forum section.

But saying that, i have seen it work on other forums like this, and its funny to read them.

But at the end of the day its up to the mods!

When you sign up you regester as male of female, all you need to do is set permissions to stop the other sex viewing ;)

Dan

beastgtir
12th July 2006, 13:54
When you sign up you regester as male of female, all you need to do is set permissions to stop the other sex viewing ;)

Dan

yep - everyone has to email the mods to be allowed to view either the male/female room...

dean_plunton
12th July 2006, 16:46
and if there was a womens section, i have to admit i would look in there all the time and probs post in there as well as male section, i know other members would do this so it defeats the purpose of it
yes i would aswell unlees the admin could lock it from each sex ?

Yates
12th July 2006, 21:04
yes i would aswell unlees the admin could lock it from each sex ?

you post everywhere so obv you would post in there

Sax1lora
13th July 2006, 14:44
i dont really see the point. if you want to bitch why not use pm's? this is really meant to be a car forum and also a family forum, ive seen some real crude stuff on here you mingers! lol