PDA

View Full Version : 205 Gti Alloys Price ?

Stefan_Wood
16th October 2011, 20:59
Title say's it all.
How much should i pay for a pair that are in perfect condition

0rang3peel
16th October 2011, 21:05
one hundred miwion dowwas

Daz15
16th October 2011, 21:10
i would say £150 upwards mate

Brettles1986
16th October 2011, 21:28
Title say's it all.
How much should i pay for a pair that are in perfect condition

You only want 2?

joe333
16th October 2011, 21:30

Wrong £100 upwards if that!:A:

Stefan_Wood
16th October 2011, 21:30

Nice one, is that with decent tires u reckon ?
You only want 2?
I meant to say set lol

Daz15
16th October 2011, 21:33
no worries mate im sure if you hunt about you should find some with decent tyres on

Stefan_Wood
16th October 2011, 21:37
Forgot to add, what wheel nuts do i need ?

-shuggles-
16th October 2011, 21:37
mint ones with brand new tyres I would say 200

Stefan_Wood
16th October 2011, 21:46
mint ones with brand new tyres I would say 200

Ok so im looking at a set atm, Mint condition in gloss black looks like no marks but needs new tires on all 4, Can pick up pirelli tyres at 60quid for all 4 fitted, part worn of course so should i say 80quid. Is that reasonable

-shuggles-
16th October 2011, 21:48
Ok so im looking at a set atm, Mint condition in gloss black looks like no marks but needs new tires on all 4, Can pick up pirelli tyres at 60quid for all 4 fitted, part worn of course so should i say 80quid. Is that reasonable

no harm in trying :y:

Daz15
16th October 2011, 21:52

you got a link mate and no harm in trying for 80 quid

Stefan_Wood
16th October 2011, 21:58
Will give it a try.

you got a link mate and no harm in trying for 80 quid

Not online mate

Daz15
16th October 2011, 22:01
oh right no worries mate hope ya can get them for 80 quid as they are really nice wheels was gonna get some myself but sellin my saxo so didnt see the point

Stefan_Wood
16th October 2011, 22:04
oh right no worries mate hope ya can get them for 80 quid as they are really nice wheels was gonna get some myself but sellin my saxo so didnt see the point

Hopefully i can, wouldnt put them on straight away.
Still curbing my rims at the moment only been driving for 2weeks lol

Daz15
16th October 2011, 22:10
yeah best to keep them for after the winter aswell tbh wouldnt wana ruin such nice wheels in the crap weather lol you gona keep them gloss black if they accept the price

Stefan_Wood
16th October 2011, 22:16
yeah best to keep them for after the winter aswell tbh wouldnt wana ruin such nice wheels in the crap weather lol you gona keep them gloss black if they accept the price

Most likely will, put some blue rim tape round the edge, think it would go well with my posi blue saxo. Then eventually will get a gloss black roof if i like the look of it in photoshop

Daz15
16th October 2011, 22:23
Most likely will, put some blue rim tape round the edge, think it would go well with my posi blue saxo. Then eventually will get a gloss black roof if i like the look of it in photoshop

if got a posi blue saxo and i would say get them resprayed gun metal gray they will look really smart with the blue tape round them cause i did have black vts wheels and it made the car look too dark ive now got vtr wheels on them and looks really nice as its been lowered 50mm all round but my wheels werent gloss black the owner before me just got a spray can and just sprayed them without referbing them properly but i reckon gloss black wouldnt look too bad and might work quiet well with a gloss black roof

Stefan_Wood
16th October 2011, 22:32
if got a posi blue saxo and i would say get them resprayed gun metal gray they will look really smart with the blue tape round them cause i did have black vts wheels and it made the car look too dark ive now got vtr wheels on them and looks really nice as its been lowered 50mm all round but my wheels werent gloss black the owner before me just got a spray can and just sprayed them without referbing them properly but i reckon gloss black wouldnt look too bad and might work quiet well with a gloss black roof

Yh lowering will be the next stage only going down 40mm tho, as always have someone in the back. Gun metal gray i have to admit does look nice, so after i put em on ile have a think about it

Daz15
16th October 2011, 22:36
Yh lowering will be the next stage only going down 40mm tho, as always have someone in the back. Gun metal gray i have to admit does look nice, so after i put em on ile have a think about it

yeah its def not worth going 50mm tbh as it can be quite annoying spesh as i have speed bumps down my road will look really nice 40mm all round and thats the best way to do it you going to do a progress thread once youve got it all done cause will be interested to see how it looks :)

Stefan_Wood
16th October 2011, 22:43
yeah its def not worth going 50mm tbh as it can be quite annoying spesh as i have speed bumps down my road will look really nice 40mm all round and thats the best way to do it you going to do a progress thread once youve got it all done cause will be interested to see how it looks :)

Yh will start one after xmas some time, need to start saving up some cash to get things done

Daz15
16th October 2011, 22:55
Yh will start one after xmas some time, need to start saving up some cash to get things done

cool mate and yeah saving can be a pain when ya wanna do nice things to ya car but def worth it when its done