PDA

View Full Version : Flabby bingo wings

pug_boe
19th July 2006, 23:37
how do i get rid of my flabby arms?

bearing in mind i cant afford the gym so it will have to be done at home and i cant stretch properly

Yates
20th July 2006, 09:54
tricep muscles is what you want to work on

Can you do press ups? If you can instead of having your arms wide have them together, so they are under your chest and do press ups that way, it will work your triceps

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.php?MainMuscle=Triceps

Have a look here, some of them you can do at home, and if you get yourself some dumbells (maybe about 15 quid from Argos) then you will be able to maybe do a few more different exercises

Actually you can use your ex's dumbells!

Hope that helps

pug_boe
20th July 2006, 21:48
thats really cool thank you matt, i could do them against my bed too couldnt i

Yates
21st July 2006, 15:55
yeah you could

could use 2 chairs instead of benches as well for one of the exercises on that website

you might not be able to do many when you start, i mean i struggled to do 2 when i first started as its gettin used to having all the weight on you, can do 3 sets of 15 now, so make sure you practise

also forgot you go swimming, doing breast stroke will really help you as well

im not all bad as people seem to think lol!

hesslevtr
21st July 2006, 16:32
yeah you could

im not all bad as people seem to think lol!

i agree you really are a nice guy :innocent:

Yates
21st July 2006, 18:14
Boe should give me good rep for this! haha

I am a nice guy paul you know that!

WestyVTR
23rd July 2006, 08:42
:oops: one of the best places to work out is in teh pool, use the foam dumbells. there are many exercises.....

S34MER
25th July 2006, 22:45
tricep dips are the best mate, without a doubt heres some instructions LINK (http://www.betterbodz.com/tricep/tricep_dip.html)

WestyVTR
26th July 2006, 15:33
tricep extensions, kick backs & bumbell over head press are best dips can cause shoulder pain & restult in using other muscles rather than all triceps, dips are a great exercise tho.