PDA

View Full Version : An idea for the forum

Leo
20th July 2006, 15:12
Well after making a few threads which fly out of context, I think a great idea would be to delete a thread you made... just like how you can edit your own post(s)... be great if you could delete your own threads. For example sometimes a questions posted, answer is given... job done.. but then a whole load of shit convo goes on after that in the same thread...........just an idea

droopster
20th July 2006, 15:15
There is a forum for this suggestion and improvement forum. People would just delete threads then and would get all messy I think. By only having mods do it, it does not get out of control.

saxoash
20th July 2006, 15:15
will never happen, people will be posting shit and then deleting it, if the thread is not needed anymore (your question is answered) then pm a mod and they will lock/delete the thread

luisax
20th July 2006, 15:20
It's good to keep 'some' of the posts on here, questions answered may be helpful to someone else in a search at a later date. To be honest I don't think this would be of much help. As said by ash, if something really needs to be deleted then you can get a mod to do so.

mike_obuk
20th July 2006, 15:21
i dont think that would be such a good idea. best if its only the mod who can do that. otherwise it could get messy!

Scott
20th July 2006, 15:22
will never happen, people will be posting shit and then deleting it, if the thread is not needed anymore (your question is answered) then pm a mod and they will lock/delete the thread

Agreed. PM a mod and if it benefits from locking removing then we can remove it