PDA

View Full Version : Blyton Park?

JoshB
17th February 2012, 16:45
Anyone ever been? It's not too far from home and looks a good beginner track. Might take the saxo out in the summer.

unreal106
17th February 2012, 17:11
Brilliant first time circuit, great atmosphere and long run off you can really explore the car would recommend especially for the money.

Tom

harry289
17th February 2012, 18:27
Never been myself. But heard tarmac is good but the track is thin. Have a look at youtube vids if you haven't already!

Dean-VTR
17th February 2012, 18:55
I've been twice and been off and its perfect for novices. I went off coz I pushed too hard and my brakes faded alot due to being standard. Basically I was more than the car could handle haha poor saxo. But now its got some fat brakes on it :)

JoshB
17th February 2012, 19:37
Ah right, cheers guys! I'll watch a few vids, sounds ideal for a first track. I was always tempted with Elvington but heard nothing but bad reports about the surface.

sexy_gt
17th February 2012, 21:50
not keen on elvington, ive done it wtice, new tyres each day.

blyton i like, done twice but cadwell is near by and 100% better if your comfortable driving in hell.

heres a vid of my last outing at blyton,

PLANET SAXX BLYTON 29/12/11 - YouTube

JoshB
18th February 2012, 10:33
Cheers Stew! I fancy a few laps of Blyton before I try Cadwell! I'll not be out until the summer anyway, I'd just never heard of it before! Only thing I've noticed on a lot of the vids is everyone cuts the corners! Looks more of a high power circuit...

It's cheap though.

mark1311
18th February 2012, 11:29
i will be doing blyton as 1st day out once saxos back together in few weeks/month. as its cheap and close.

also looks good little track fresh surface to:)

CitroenSport
19th February 2012, 19:49
my first proper track day was here and i loved it, deffo a good track for a good saxo!

sexy_gt
19th February 2012, 19:51
my first proper track day was here and i loved it, deffo a good track for a good saxo!

we had a good day didnt we mate :y: