PDA

View Full Version : arm movement

solvi
14th March 2012, 02:11
hard ruber arm bush vibrateknic type ??

its the best way ?
why not alow free movement off the arm and leave the suspecion work to the the shocks..

look at this ones :

http://www.evolucion-a.com/catalogo/Catalog/show/juego-casquillos-trapecios-gr-a-262

AlexB
14th March 2012, 09:13
the issue with mounts like that is a lot of the guys on here use there cars on the road a lot ect

covering lots of miles sold mounts like that will wear and play comes from the wear
plus the fact on anything but a smooth circuit they will be putting shock loads through the shell which could crack it
britains roads are crap so we tend to try and keep some rubber in the system

solvi
15th March 2012, 20:05
the issue with mounts like that is a lot of the guys on here use there cars on the road a lot ect

covering lots of miles sold mounts like that will wear and play comes from the wear
plus the fact on anything but a smooth circuit they will be putting shock loads through the shell which could crack it
britains roads are crap so we tend to try and keep some rubber in the system

hello alex..

i agree you on the fact off some use saxo on road also..
and then the ruber..

the ones on the foto..are not solid,they make possible a free mavemt on the arm,and dont have any unwanted mavement leav al the work to the shock...

thanks for reply..

KamRacing
15th March 2012, 21:53
those look solid to me. When we refer to solid its not that it does not move, but there is no damping or unwanted movement in the bush. Vibration and impacts will be transferred through the chassis and damper/spring instead of being partially dissipated. Great for steering feel and chassis response but not that great off the circuit or rally stage

axsaxoman
16th March 2012, 16:34
not suitable for use in wet conditions or road use --no lubrication so they will wear very quickly and make horrible noises.
not something i would want to use

solvi
16th March 2012, 20:33
yes totaly agree , BUT for track0nly car maybe very good.

i ve drive my saxo today monting vibratecnics comp and its alot stifer, and already imposible to go on road pavment, also because using circuit shoks.
the car is a roc.

i think should be ok..
will test soon...

solvi
18th March 2012, 21:14
ok forget them VIBRATECNICS COMPETICION-----APROVED.

AlexFocusST
19th March 2012, 08:12
Hello,
Those are solid mounts so would probably not be any good for english weather conditions ...

Here in Greece a lot of people have fabicated full alloy rear beam mount aswell , the only down side is that you have to fit lubrication nipples so as to grease them adequately front and rear!

AlexB
19th March 2012, 08:37
ok forget them VIBRATECNICS COMPETICION-----APROVED.

haha assuming you liked them?
i still think these are one of the bestvthings you can upgrade

solvi
19th March 2012, 19:19
yes i liked...i tryed the comp ones and i liked alot..also very good engine/box suports..

AlexB
19th March 2012, 19:54
i have the comp ones on my cars i love them

i find the cars a lot more stable under hard braking with them and they are very good eveywere else too :)

solvi
19th March 2012, 21:15
i have the comp ones on my cars i love them

i find the cars a lot more stable under hard braking with them and they are very good eveywere else too :)

not to use on road cars....my car is never never going to taste road pavement,
i think maybe could desintegrate...im waiting to someone post on youtube a video from inside a car to show the blue one passing , but i think they are shamed...lololooololl