PDA

View Full Version : fcs at knockhill

ThrushMotorsport
2nd July 2012, 11:17
Can't remember the date, think its 8th of september, at knockhill circuit, anyone else here going to this? I'm still trying to get 180 min track time booked! Websites not working right lol

Would be nice to meet some other enthusiasts with similar track cars.

MuZiZZle
2nd July 2012, 12:08
say what now?!?!?!?!?

MuZiZZle
2nd July 2012, 12:10
argh, july 15th!

ThrushMotorsport
2nd July 2012, 13:13
Nono july 15th is performance french car ;) there's 1 after it ;)

Gabbastard
2nd July 2012, 13:30
As with everything up here, itll be dependent on weather!

Was offered a spot at a track night at knockhill tonight, but funds are a bit low. Theres another on in August, with the track in reverse! Going to save my pennies for that.

MuZiZZle
2nd July 2012, 14:05
105db, and only 150 ish miles from me, could be my regular track as croft is 14db or something and is £££!

ThrushMotorsport
2nd July 2012, 15:48
As with everything up here, itll be dependent on weather!

Was offered a spot at a track night at knockhill tonight, but funds are a bit low. Theres another on in August, with the track in reverse! Going to save my pennies for that.

as soon as my car is on the go, working.. well, and ive got my compensation for a road accident on my motorbike, ill be going down with a car and trailer incase i break my sax lol :y:

Quite a few boys up here running big power are regulars each week, reverse track will be a complete mind fuck lol

Muzz - im about the same, think im 80-100 miles from it maby more, but for me.. its the closest one unfortunetly.

MuZiZZle
2nd July 2012, 18:30
I better get some irn bru stickers on it

ThrushMotorsport
2nd July 2012, 21:08
Worlds best drink besides vodka lol

Dave_P
2nd July 2012, 21:58
I might pop down but i don't want to break the car the week b4 Doune hillclimb...

Mieran
3rd July 2012, 08:27
105db, and only 150 ish miles from me, could be my regular track as croft is 14db or something and is £££!
No cars are tested at Knockhill, some of the cars that go there can be heard from miles away lol.

And it doesn't take that long to get there cos A1 on a sunday morning is pretty much empty.

Me and couple of my pals are going on the 15th

MuZiZZle
3rd July 2012, 08:49
No cars are tested at Knockhill, some of the cars that go there can be heard from miles away lol.

And it doesn't take that long to get there cos A1 on a sunday morning is pretty much empty.

Me and couple of my pals are going on the 15th

I've got some bits and bobs to do so the 1th isn't an option for me, I'll deff de going there soon though!