PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info For BAB!!

Monkgti
18th January 2013, 01:12
Well lads, does anyone have any contact infor for the user "BAB"? the gearbox i bought from him was fu*ked, it cost me £140 delivered from him but i agreed with him that i would accept £80 refund, (which i thought was more than fair seeing as i had to pay for fitting and removing 2 boxes and buying another box as my car was undrivable), if i didnt bother sending the box back as the price of postage would cancel out the extra for the full refund. First he said he would send me another box but as this didnt happen and i had to have the box he sent removed and another bought and fitted i just asked for the refund instead, i opened a dispute with paypal but he assured me if i dropped this he would be able to send me the money so i stupidly dropped it and since i did he hasnt replied to any of my messages and doesnt seem to have been online either and he was on it every day up to then.... :wall:

mlawlan69
18th January 2013, 01:21
Never drop the case or paypal wont help you, thats why he got you to drop the caee, your pretty muxh fucked now short of going round thwre and sorting it out face to face

blackie_2k5
18th January 2013, 01:23
#fool :y:

Bedford126
18th January 2013, 01:27
Can you get his address from paypal?

Monkgti
18th January 2013, 02:05
well i didnt drop it intentionally, its just that paypal said to return the box and give them the tracking number, but i mailed them and told them that the seller agreed to send £80 and i keep the box and the said not to drop the case until he payed so i didnt, but because i didnt put in the tracking number on the case it closed automatically!!

And yep i have his exact address that paypal mailed me..

LSOfreak
18th January 2013, 02:10
so he sent you a fucked gearbox and you didnt get a full refund??

ive never heard of BAB. No surprise when some people get scammed dealing with members who are probably new

mlawlan69
18th January 2013, 02:11
Wheres he from?

Monkgti
18th January 2013, 02:16
well he was the only person with a box for sale at the time that replied to me and i was in desperate need of one!!

the address paypal gave me was neville avenue thornton cleveleys..

this is his profile http://www.saxperience.com/forum/member.php?u=60989

manta
18th January 2013, 02:19
oh dear

Treat him like gareth and go to his gates.

Preferably in a ford capri, get a perm as well.

http://www.liveforfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/professionals-450x354.jpg

Bedford126
18th January 2013, 02:21
This is why I will never buy from any one with less than 1k posts or if they have ever been in the scammer's section.

Send him a nicely worded letter by recorded post explaining you know where he lives the amount owed and if not you will get the police involved.

Monkgti
18th January 2013, 02:22
oh i would...... except im a bit far away, in Ireland :cry:

Monkgti
18th January 2013, 02:26
i wouldnt be surprised if hes re registered here under a different name as his own profile hasnt been signed in 2 weeks and he used be on the whole time!! has anyone else bought anything from him as he had a good few things for sale on the thread??

I actually though since he was a member on the site he would be ok.. ive bought hundreds of things now between sites and ebay and this is the only time ive had trouble!

Sam
18th January 2013, 03:02
Probably worth PM'ing a Mod to get this moved to the Scammers section.

Gandi699
18th January 2013, 09:06
so he paid a tenner to sell stuff and made one hundred odd quid on some old tat? seems like a good return
As said, stick to uses who people "know"

0rang3peel
18th January 2013, 10:06
I also thought this guy seemed a litte bit dodgy, he always had something somebody would need

baker556
18th January 2013, 10:34
His mobile number 07445316565

Source
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440959
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435408
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439040
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221147912016?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/106-Gti-Saxo-Vts-Vtr-Furio-Rallye-Quicksilver-Gearbox-Peugeot-Citroen-/221154649295

In all fairness i think he genuine, you should have asked for a full refund and not dropped the case. He provides lots of pictures to prove what hes selling. Lots of feedback on eBay (464) 97% positive.

Monkgti
18th January 2013, 15:56
well i didnt want to say he was a scammer or anything because he assured me he would refund me and i was giving him the benefit of the doubt, i thought i was being more than fair telling him he could just refund me £80 instead of the full £140 but like its near 2 months now since he said hed refund me and still nothing, when i was buying the box i sent him payment straight away! As i say, ive bought hundreds of items from sites and ebay and this is the very first problem ive encountered :(

Ross
18th January 2013, 16:31
I'm going to move this into the suspected scammer section so it's more prominent. It is worth emailing him, and maybe dropping him a text message, telling him about this thread.

Monkgti
22nd January 2013, 13:26
After texting him 3 times and told him about this thread aswell, still no reply!

Saxovch22
23rd January 2013, 00:52
i bought a dimma grille off him, nothing arrived after a week or so ,so messaged him and he said it got lost or something but would send out another one he had.

that grille turned up a few days later no problem :)

seemed like a decent guy

Monkgti
23rd January 2013, 18:40
well hes been online now yesterday and still hasnt replied to my pm's that i sent!!

baker556
29th January 2013, 11:20
Why don't you ring him.

Monkgti
30th January 2013, 11:02
im after texting and ringing him and he wont answer or reply!!!

Gandi699
30th January 2013, 13:27
Hes got your money and is laughing at you probably. Put it down to experience and forget about it

blackie_2k5
2nd February 2013, 01:01
post his number.. ill help out

mlawlan69
2nd February 2013, 02:10
post his number.. ill help out

mentioned previously.

Monkgti
3rd February 2013, 18:41
This is also his address, not much good to me as im in Ireland though :(

39 neville avenue thornton-cleveleys fy5 3bq uk

Monkgti
12th February 2013, 16:15
And now it seems he's got rid of his phone as it wont ring anymore!

Tom5190
12th February 2013, 16:18
He is from blackpool what did you expect!

Monkgti
15th March 2013, 09:52
Finally he mailed back just because i mailed the email that i sent payment to and it turns out its his mothers :) Now makin out he dont owe the money

BAB
24th March 2013, 15:20
well well well......

the case wasnt dropped, he was given 30 days to respond in which time he didnt. therefor the case went in my favour.

the box sent i was positive was spot on. if it wasnt them i wouldnt of bothered selling it.

i did agree to replace the box but at the time didnt have any others in stock.

this guy is now emailing my mum asking for the money back or a blow job!!! is he normal, also threatening to send '' the lads '' round to her house

hes fully aware that its my mum hes emailing and that it has nothing to do with her but still emails her everyday giving her abuse.

asking '' tell me what happned to your house today ''
'' nice sensor light you have in the front garden ''
'' money or a big dirty suck on the way ''

saying he will be sending his mates and cousins round to the house

this was in november when the gearbox was sold the paypal case closed a month later

why does this lad think its acceptable to threaten an elderly woman and make her feel threatened in her own home.

well now the police are involved

is isnt my fault the paypal case went in my favour, he didnt close the case he didnt respond within 30 days and the case was closed
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAB
24th March 2013, 15:21
i have also supplied my phone number twice and also has my mum and still no phone calls!

Monkgti
24th March 2013, 18:52
yes and as said in all the pms sent by you, drop the case and youll send the money. First you said you would send me another box, but i waited about 3 weeks and you still had none, and i was without a car. All i had to do was send back the box but like i said that would cost me £60 to send and then you would have to refund me £140, but i agreed to accept £80 instead thus saving you money aswell, but its strange the way as soon as i let the case drop you wouldnt mail me back anymore for nearly 3 months just shows who the robbing pr**k is doesnt it!!! And ive mailed you i dont know how many times and then you come up with some bullshit story that its your mothers email, even though its the email i sent you payment by. And yes so what if i get my cousin from over there to call for the money, im not going to call from Ireland to get it am i and im not doing anything wrong by it am i? You agreed to pay the money, im just sending someone to collect it on my behalf i dont see your problem?? :)

Out of all the items ive bought from sites and ebay ive never had any problem except for you. Ive also bought plenty from other people on this site and had no problems either.
But as for that gearbox you sent, first the delivery driver was complaining you didnt even have my full address on it only my name and county, its just that i often get deliveries so they new me and where i lived, then the filling stud was cross threaded and had to be retapped and a new stud, one of the 3 mounting bolts was snapped level with the box and had to be removed which took some work, then when it was finally put in there was no reverse and the car had to be pushed out of the garage and when it was drove you would need a pair of ear plugs for the noise out of it!! Theres no way on earth all that damage could of happened in the time you sent it until i received it. So in the end i paid £130 for a worthless piece of metal, then had to pay for another box and on top of that pay for the removal and fitting of the box twice instead of once and id say you knew well the box was fucked, it just proves it the way you mailed me non stop to drop the case then as soon as i let it drop, (and by letting it drop i mean i didnt return the box to you and supply a tracking number to paypal so they would refund me the money and put your account in negative balance which i could of done, but you asked me not to and agreed to send £80 without return of the box) but as soon as it was dropped i never heard one more word from you, so what does that say!!

Incase you try say im lieing now heres some of your pm's

Default Re: gearbox
Is there any chance of cancelling this dispute mate ? Need to sort my PayPal out as its in negative funds and will put a claim in via courier in the morning, cheers

cancel the dispute mate and il send you £80

havnt been online just seen your message

i havnt got £80 in paypal but i assure you if u cancel the dispute il send £80 over

paypal, i dont have enough money in my paypal to send you the £80 so if u cancel dispute i can refund you that way

Explain all the above pm's from you so?

BAB
25th March 2013, 10:35
yeah i did say id refund box minus postage but you didnt close the case, it was left open and paypal closed it in my favour.

so you think the email address is mine, why you asking for blowjobs then you strange guy.

as explained the paypal account is my mums, youve emailed her everyday now for 2 weeks with threatening behaviour and asking for sexual favours.

in the hands of the police now anyway so will leave it at that.

Monkgti
25th March 2013, 10:50
If you wernt so thick you'd see paypal closed it because i didnt bother replying to them when they asked for a tracking number because i didnt send the box back because we agreed that you would send the £80 instead, sure all i had to do was send the box back and then you would have to pay the full amount, it wouldnt of made a difference to me i still would of got the full amount back its you who would of been more out of pocket not me, but i was doing you a favour by not sending it back. If i had to know you were going to be a prick about it i would of returned it sure what good is it to me its still sitting here in the shed
You still havnt explained then why as soon as the dispute was dropped you stopped replying strait away. And so what, as soon as i started writing that it got you to write back didnt it even though you wouldnt reply to all the other mails :)

Good tell the police im sure they will come over here to tell me off :D Mabey they'll bring me over the money you owe :)

Monkgti
11th June 2013, 18:04
Sick little cunt this fella, thinks hes smart, got post the other day from him with a pic of (lets just say womans privates) and wrote on it "see if this box works for you"

01amatti
11th June 2013, 18:48
Sick little cunt this fella, thinks hes smart, got post the other day from him with a pic of (lets just say womans privates) and wrote on it "see if this box works for you"

Pmsl!!!

blackie_2k5
11th June 2013, 20:25
Legend

Ross
11th June 2013, 23:17

I'll be honest. That's pretty fucking funny. Sorry ;)

Chris_O
12th June 2013, 17:51
Haha that is a good one to be fair

holdawayt
12th June 2013, 18:00
Fair play to him. Who the fuck do you think you are threatening a woman?
There's no place for people like you on this forum, regardless of you being supposedly scammed. You're lucky he's taken it so well. I'd be sending a lot more than a picture round you disgusting fuck.

Monkgti
12th June 2013, 20:10
Fair play to him. Who the fuck do you think you are threatening a woman?
There's no place for people like you on this forum, regardless of you being supposedly scammed. You're lucky he's taken it so well. I'd be sending a lot more than a picture round you disgusting fuck.

you shut your mouth ya thick little cunt, and who the fuck do you think you are, if ya go and con someone ya better be prepared to get whats comin to ya, i suppose thats the kind of thing you do aswell so is it? Yeah i threatened a woman did i? Thats the email he used to mail me on and that i sent him payment to, and he tries to say then its mammy? Get a life boy who goes around using mammys email, a lame excuse to stop me mailin him about it. Sure if it was a woman the police must be fair busy or slow over there are they? he supposedly went to them 3 months ago and ive heard nothing yet :) But sure i suppose its hard for em to go to them when its his own email and hes the one sold a dud box aint it?

holdawayt
12th June 2013, 20:12
you shut your mouth ya thick little cunt, and who the fuck do you think you are, if ya go and con someone ya better be prepared to get whats comin to ya, i suppose thats the kind of thing you do aswell so is it? Yeah i threatened a woman did i? Thats the email he used to mail me on and that i sent him payment to, and he tries to say then its mammy? Get a life boy who goes around using mammys email, a lame excuse to stop me mailin him about it. Sure if it was a woman the police must be fair busy or slow over there are they? he supposedly went to them 3 months ago and ive heard nothing yet :) But sure i suppose its hard for em to go to them when its his own email and hes the one sold a dud box aint it?

Well that escalated quickly.

Monkgti
12th June 2013, 20:18
like it? :D

holdawayt
12th June 2013, 20:34
Didn't half. Welcome to the forum.

Monkgti
12th June 2013, 20:35
like scammers aswell? :)

Monkgti
13th June 2013, 01:12
And lads tell the truth id find it hilarious myself just for the small fact it cost me £140 for a piece of scrap metal and a further €150 labour on top for havin the box removed again and another one fitted :err:

Prickle
13th June 2013, 01:14
Tell him lad

blackie_2k5
13th June 2013, 02:19
Love the fact that you type in Irish

Scott
13th June 2013, 08:16
Aside from the chatter above, whats the actual update on the scam here?

Monkgti
13th June 2013, 08:49
wheres the Irish words???

Nothing atall Scott, he was basically laughing about the box being fucked and said theres nothing i can do, box is still thrown in the shed there. I didnt even mind the outside damage, the mount bolt and filler bolt threaded wrong, but there is no way he could of tried the box and not known that it had no reverse and as for the noise from the box, ive never heard a box as bad in my life!!
And for anyone thinks im making it up, i bought a lot of other stuff from members here at the same time for the car,and no problems, they were all gentlemen to do buisness with!

Scott
13th June 2013, 10:43
thanks, looking for the update so i can consider removing BABs for sale access until solved

Scott
13th June 2013, 10:43
although considering he hasnt been on since March that might be a waste of time

GolfJay
13th June 2013, 11:07
So let me get this right.

He sold you a dodgy box and avoided you?
You then started threatening his mum (supposedly)?
And now you're angry that you got a silly picture through the post?

Well done, you're both fuckwits.

P.s - Tom, I love you lol

Monkgti
13th June 2013, 13:01
well i tell ya what golfgay if you think i got a good deal how about you buy the picture off me for the £140? ill even throw in the gearbox aswell :)

Scott, he was on the site the whole time until i had the trouble with the box the all of a sudden he goes off here completely and stopped answering his phone and then changes his phone number aswell, you can see in my messages if you can read them that he promised to send me money if i dropped the paypal dispute and as soon as i did then he stayed off here, bit of a coincidence!! And the only time he came back on and commented was when i emailed him! I even told him just give me the price of the box which was the £80 so i was doing him a favour saving him £60 aswell, but sure its my own fault for not going ahead with the dispute i just thought he could of been trusted like everyone else i had dealings with on here and other sites! Like i said ive bought well over 150 items between sites and ebay over the years and never ever had a spot of bother with anyone else

holdawayt
13th June 2013, 13:03
Listen here now boyo, tree tree TIRHTY TREE malashanan POTATO gerhervraderty.

ed-bradley
13th June 2013, 13:05
Listen here now boyo, tree tree TIRHTY TREE malashanan POTATO gerhervraderty.

U wt m8.

Fight me IRL

Prickle
13th June 2013, 13:05
well i tell ya what golfgay if you think i got a good deal how about you buy the picture off me for the £130? :)

He will if you get your lass to leave her lower lip odour on it.

Hes strange like that.

blackie_2k5
13th June 2013, 13:07
wheres the Irish words???

Nothing atall Scott, he was basically laughing about the box being fucked and said theres nothing i can do, box is still thrown in the shed there. I didnt even mind the outside damage, the mount bolt and filler bolt threaded wrong, but there is no way he could of tried the box and not known that it had no reverse and as for the noise from the box, ive never heard a box as bad in my life!!
And for anyone thinks im making it up, i bought a lot of other stuff from members here at the same time for the car,and no problems, they were all gentlemen to do buisness with!

There isn't any, it's the way you word it, such as "thrown in the shed there", and "I told him so I did" :drink:

Monkgti
13th June 2013, 13:20
He will if you get your lass to leave her lower lip odour on it.

Hes strange like that.

sure mabey hes already rubbed it of his mammys, i thought i got a whiff of fish when i opened the envelope ;)

P_Connor
13th June 2013, 17:42
sure mabey hes already rubbed it of his mammys, i thought i got a whiff of fish when i opened the envelope ;)

Well we can ask him. GolfJay, did you rub the gearbox that wasn't yours in first place, over your dead mum's fishy privates? You need to be careful with what you say mate. Calmer approach gets better results.

Monkgti
14th June 2013, 00:42
eh, how would i be meaning that about him, did you even read the comments? BAB sent the picture not golfjay :err:

GolfJay
14th June 2013, 10:41
eh, how would i be meaning that about him, did you even read the comments? BAB sent the picture not golfjay :err:

How do you know that? ;)

Monkgti
14th June 2013, 17:18
well if thats what your into :)

Monkgti
22nd October 2013, 09:49
just a quick update on this for anyone thinking of buying from this fella, it seems hes conned people all over the place, heres just one link people so be warned... theres also other posts on different sites about him but you get the idea from this one what he is

http://www.wmvx.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/3067-Warning!-Conman?

jones91
23rd October 2013, 10:57
Looking at that link it looks like he's already been on here in the past under a different username

Might-of-been-scammed?
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408481

Monkgti
24th October 2013, 09:26
And i wouldnt be surprised if hes here again under a different username!!
Well he got a nice little parcell back from me anyway! He sent me a piece of shit box, so i sent him a piece of shit literally, courtesy of my pet Rottweiler :)

Little prick, someone needs to pay the cunt a visit, and with the amount of people hes ripped of id say there would be no problem forming a small army :D

Manu
11th November 2013, 10:19
With that amount of people, did anyone think of contacting the po-po at all?

Monkgti
13th November 2013, 22:24
I dont know about anyone else he scammed but i would of had no use as im in Ireland!

Monkgti
27th March 2015, 17:12
Oh look, mabey this is where he got his thieving ways from :D Like mother like son!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2991453/Black-widow-married-man-death-bed-just-eight-days-died-jailed-stealing-grandchild-s-inheritance.html

And just so people know this is actually his mother here is the full pic from the article with the scammer Ben on the right ;)

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/monkgti/ben%20thornber_zpsykgex9kp.jpg (http://s688.photobucket.com/user/monkgti/media/ben%20thornber_zpsykgex9kp.jpg.html)

Giraffe
7th April 2015, 10:06
You obsessed with him or something?

Monkgti
5th June 2015, 15:35
of course :oops: jelous??