PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me for i have sinned! :)

lilbenchy9192
30th January 2013, 17:20
heya guys and girls,

not been online for quite a while now tbh but u have all been missed :)

unfortunalty the saxo was written of about a year and half ago and since then i have had to cope with a ford focus (piece of wobbley vibrating cr*p!). this finaly went just before christmas when i bought myself a new clio. trying to convince the missus to get a saxo so that i can play again :)

because of the clio i have joined the clio sport.net forums online. HOWEVER! i dont think much of the welcome or the atmosphere over there. dont like individualism much lol and so IM BACK!!!

just hoping no one minds a lil clio following the line of saxos :P looking forward to catching up with all the cars ive missed develop and hope to catch up with people soon.

pic of the clio will follow soon :)

lilbenchy9192
30th January 2013, 17:56
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/lilbenchy9192/Clio/IMG_20130130_153356_435_zpsbe7e3cb0.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/lilbenchy9192/Clio/car.jpg
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/lilbenchy9192/Clio/lightcarmatt.jpg

Gordzilla
30th January 2013, 18:17
There's a lot of users on here that don't own Saxo's ( I sold mine 5 1/2 years ago ) so I don't think people will mind.

Have you never been stopped for your plate ? That's a £60 fine as it is.

lilbenchy9192
30th January 2013, 18:23
nah mate the B3NCHY is just a show plate i had made. them true reg is the second pic :)

Mr_X
30th January 2013, 18:27
I was about to say, that is a decent plate.

Lots dont own a saxo.

stevo67
30th January 2013, 18:30
Welcome back mate,I don`t think anyone minds none saxo owners being on here its only when they start slagging saxo`s off that people get offended.

lilbenchy9192
30th January 2013, 19:11
Could never slay a saxo off its still my favourite car of all time! As soon as I get my own place and a garage I'm gonna buy me a project.

Anyone else think citroen should re launch them??

lilbenchy9192
30th January 2013, 19:12
I was about to say, that is a decent plate.

Lots dont own a saxo.

Found a plate which was CL10 MJB which would be awesome as its my initials but teas £400

LSOfreak
30th January 2013, 19:42
you bought a brand new 5 door clio?? in the nicest way possible, what were you thinking?

Prickle
30th January 2013, 19:45
you bought a brand new 5 door clio?? in the nicest way possible, what were you thinking?

yer. What was you thinking!

jasonmayall
30th January 2013, 20:15
Could never slay a saxo off its still my favourite car of all time! As soon as I get my own place and a garage I'm gonna buy me a project.

Anyone else think citroen should re launch them??

Oh my god no lol.

Nice Clio by the way, lots of people don't like them, but they're tidy cars and being new, you'll have the warranty, so nothing to worry about :)

LWS_71
30th January 2013, 20:20
Why the hell did you buy one of thoses?

Should have got a proper one.

L33h
30th January 2013, 21:09
Why the hell did you buy one of thoses?

Should have got a proper one.

thats what i was thinking

Mochachino
30th January 2013, 23:11
No one owns saxos in here anymore.

lilbenchy9192
30th January 2013, 23:20
much to the upset of the misses i have voud to get a saxo project as soon as i get my own garage!!Ok so i can feel u dont like clios ha!

There is however good reason behind it. After adding up the costs for running my old saxo like £200 insurance a month plus routine maintinance on a 10 year old car plus the temptation to mod it plus everything else it really does work out over the next 4 years a lot cheaper to buy a new clio £180 a month cast plus insurance at £60 (ye there really was that much if a drop between 2 cars and 1 years no claims lol) and there is nothing else. Mot paid for 4 years (and not needed) maintenance covered 4 years, so it really works out cheaper. And as i wanna move out and buy a house in a few years time ever little realy helps.

As for the 5 doors..... well im sorry to say i am deffinatly more about practicality then just looks. All my cars have been 5 doors even the saxo and i honestly cant see me doing with a 3 door.

Anyway with a sat nav in dash, electric windows, fogs, air con, remote keyless entry, electric powersteering, blutooth, remote controll for satnav and stereo, 5 star ncap safety rating it is slightly better kitted out then my 1.1 saxo forte ha!

devilsadvocate
31st January 2013, 07:42
If you like it then that's all that matters.

£180 a month for a 1.2 clio is a lot of money though.

How did the Saxo get written off?

LSOfreak
31st January 2013, 09:30
lol that is in no way cheaper than owning a saxo

lilbenchy9192
31st January 2013, 11:27
If you like it then that's all that matters.

£180 a month for a 1.2 clio is a lot of money though.

How did the Saxo get written off?

didn't think it was to bad for a top spec clio, the saving on my insurance means that im only paying about £80 a month for a 62 plate car covered for 4 years so it was good me thinks :) and I love the car tbh!

the saxo had a run in with a Honda crv. or should I say a Honda crv ran into it!

comin home one night took a right across a roundabout and the Honda (on a test drive from the Honda plant (Swindon) not actualy registerd to an owner yet) decided he wasn't gonna stop and as I turnt thinking he had seen me and slowed he shot across me at about 40 mph in a 30mph zone and ripped me bonnet and bumper off for me Nice man!