PDA

View Full Version : SN0W!!!!

craig180
14th November 2013, 11:44
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/442892/Weather-forecasts-predict-four-inches-of-snow-as-Britain-prepares-for-the-2013-big-freeze

So who's ready for a repeat of 2010 then?

Personally, I love snow and the chaos it brings to the unprepared public of the UK.

Are you a lover or a hater?

stevo67
14th November 2013, 11:47
I enjoy it at first but after a while when it affects my ability to get out of the street where I live I get annoyed.

Scott
14th November 2013, 11:48
Next week would be fine, im at home all week so it can snow its balls off for all i care :D

Ill believe it when i see it, we get these predictions every year.

smiith
14th November 2013, 11:50
Long range forecasts are never right anyway, probably get a sprinkling one or 2 days.. I love snow, living in and around the moors, plenty of hills for sledging! But like Scott said, believe it when i see it, they say it every single year!

matt_vtr_15a
14th November 2013, 11:51
Now i own a 4x4 4 door family saloon i'm prepared for such events...

HOWEVER

It can still go fuck itself, it's a good laugh for sledging etc. but once it turns to dirty black slush it needs to fuck off.

This was me and my mates during the early 2012 snow... was a good laugh!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20K33iganvM

One mate shattered his cocksix during some of the sledging events though... NASTYYY

KamRacing
14th November 2013, 11:59
I'll get the AE86 out and go drifting at 1mph. Should be fun.

Gandi699
14th November 2013, 12:05
Im awaiting the usual "HELP! MY ENGINE IS FROZEN" threads

Gabbastard
14th November 2013, 12:20
its still quite nice where I am (not far from Glasgow). Pretty warm and sunny today!

Giraffe
14th November 2013, 12:21
Im awaiting the usual "HELP! MY ENGINE IS FROZEN" threads

This will be me if I don't remember to get some fucking antifreeze in!

Alfie09
14th November 2013, 12:24

It doesn't just stop it freezing!!

Also alters the boiling temp for the summer

Should never run a car without it in place

holdawayt
14th November 2013, 12:26
I love it, always have a slow, heavy diesel car during winter months anyway so I don't get stuck. And it means I can work on the project car without getting hot and bothered.

I just hate other drivers that:
- Slow down before a large slippery ascent.
- Brake harshly going down hill
- Have never heard of engine braking
- No clutch control - wheelspin or nothing.
- Drive at 10mph when the snow has melted and it's just a wet road.

jasonmayall
14th November 2013, 12:28
Anti Freeze - Check!
Decent tyres - Check!
Ground clearance - Check!
Heating working - Check!
A working auto choke - Fuck!

Giraffe
14th November 2013, 12:33

It has only been the last couple of times I've topped it up with only water as I was in a rush, not like it's been that warm... It has anti freeze in, just not sure if it has the right mix for winter at the moment! Definitely been diluted somewhat.

0rang3peel
14th November 2013, 12:34

you and me both.

defrosting the car in the morning before work is one of my least favourite tasks in life.

When you have a shit car and it freezes on the inside too, fml

devilsadvocate
14th November 2013, 12:34
Doesn't bother me either way, may try and be abroad for work if I can when it snows so I don't have to deal with it :). Will be stuck indoors if I am in the UK though as the Honda is RWD....

Giraffe
14th November 2013, 12:36
Doesn't bother me either way, may try and be abroad for work if I can when it snows so I don't have to deal with it :). Will be stuck indoors if I am in the UK though as the Honda is RWD....

Just put a sandbag (or two if you can fit them in) in the boot and hope it carries enough weight... Only problem I'd have thought you'd have with your car is clutch control.

you and me both.

defrosting the car in the morning before work is one of my least favourite tasks in life.

When you have a shit car and it freezes on the inside too, fml

Hahaha I'd forgotten all about this, got it to look forward to!

devilsadvocate
14th November 2013, 12:40
Just put a sandbag (or two if you can fit them in) in the boot and hope it carries enough weight... Only problem I'd have thought you'd have with your car is clutch control.

Clutch is a pain on these are its a very high bite point so pulling away in the wet requires good control to prevent either stalling or spinning the back wheels.

To be honest, I can work from home so wouldn't even risk it. Its not me im worries about, its all the rest of them.

It's starting to feel pretty cold when I get it it now, dread to think how long its going to take to warm up when the temp drops below zero!

Giraffe
14th November 2013, 13:21
Clutch is a pain on these are its a very high bite point so pulling away in the wet requires good control to prevent either stalling or spinning the back wheels.

To be honest, I can work from home so wouldn't even risk it. Its not me im worries about, its all the rest of them.

It's starting to feel pretty cold when I get it it now, dread to think how long its going to take to warm up when the temp drops below zero!

Is your clutch quite heavy as well? Almost like when it's in it's in but it's quite hard (or tiring) to try balance it on the bite point for any sort of time to pull away nice and slowly? I struggled to pull away smoothly and slowly or edge forward in traffic in my Dads, one of the main reasons I don't like them for day to day driving really.

Manu
14th November 2013, 13:50
AWD - check

holdawayt
14th November 2013, 13:59
Sandbag in the boot is a bad idea Dave. You're increasing the pendulum effect, meaning that if the back end should step out, it's going to be a whole lot worse than if it was unloaded.

craig180
14th November 2013, 14:01
Sandbag in the boot is a bad idea Dave. You're increasing the pendulum effect, meaning that if the back end should step out, it's going to be a whole lot worse than if it was unloaded.

I find common sense and cautious, but not over-cautious driving styles beat ballast.

stevo67
14th November 2013, 14:03

+ its got anti corrosive properties in it.:drink:

Giraffe
14th November 2013, 14:21

IF it steps out. If you're not driving like a bell, I don't think it would be that bad. If the back end steps out on ice with or without ballast, you're still not getting it back anyway, so I think I'd take a gamble on the extra weight as I've not lost the back end in the snow yet, but have come across people needing traction a few times.

+ its got anti corrosive properties in it.:drink:

Providing you get the right type, yeah...

m4tt274
14th November 2013, 14:23
FAO all of saxp, are you certain there is antifreeze in your coolent!

RobVT
14th November 2013, 15:14
Informer.

craig180
14th November 2013, 15:19
Informer.

Tune..

RobVT
14th November 2013, 15:21
It come on a playlist last night on the way home from work, I loved it! haha

matt_vtr_15a
14th November 2013, 15:49
Informer.

information?

Giraffe
14th November 2013, 16:02
subtitle?

RobVT
14th November 2013, 16:02
Inflation?

craig180
14th November 2013, 16:05
information?

Lick ya bum bum down.

L33h
14th November 2013, 16:20
Up to 4 inches. Pft is that it.

Love it at first but with me working outside it soon gets shit haha

matt_vtr_15a
14th November 2013, 16:33

I like snow for this reason, girls get all excited and crazy over 4inches....

makes me feel more of a man again.

craig180
14th November 2013, 16:34

Mine's also only 4 inches.

Wide.

jasonmayall
14th November 2013, 16:35

4 Inches is enough to bring the country to a complete stand still, Make everyone late for work, cut off electricity to millions of homes!

Bring it on!

matt_vtr_15a
14th November 2013, 16:36
Mine's also only 4 inches.

Wide.

Awaits

'My mushroom tip is 4inches long'

also Awaits

Picture of glenns penis next to a 330ml can of coke to show his girthageee

L33h
14th November 2013, 16:48

Hahah thats what estrogen does to ya :p

4 Inches is enough to bring the country to a complete stand still, Make everyone late for work, cut off electricity to millions of homes!

Bring it on!

Maybe you southerners come to a standstill but not up here. A couple of years ago it was over a foot of snow n everywhere was fine haha

john-paul
14th November 2013, 17:00
Would say I was ready for the snow :)

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/johnpaul89/7CE72F26-DFF5-4008-9D86-FA8C8883A0BD-3420-0000031183CE0FCA_zps80a916f2.jpg

jasonmayall
14th November 2013, 17:00

Hahah thats what estrogen does to ya :p

Maybe you southerners come to a standstill but not up here. A couple of years ago it was over a foot of snow n everywhere was fine haha

You should get some snow tyres for your bike :)

craig180
14th November 2013, 17:08
Would say I was ready for the snow :)

Nice choice.

TomT
14th November 2013, 17:09
FAO all of saxp, are you certain there is antifreeze in your coolent!

Nope, wasn't last year either :homme:

L33h
14th November 2013, 17:15
You should get some snow tyres for your bike :)

Pft id die haha

Carl-h
14th November 2013, 17:31
I had a disco last year so nothing stopped me. Prepped my civic Sunday though.

Winter tyres fitted on my spare wheels, exhaust baffle in (save waking the neighbours when it ticking over while I scrape it, I leave the house at 3am), standard airbox fitted (aem cai which I use in summer sits a few inches off the floor and will suck water or snow and hydro lock the engine lol). Also change the gearbox oil and I'll do the engine oil once it arrives.

Almost £400 of winter tyres so it's better bloody snow! I don't need them but parada spec 2's that were on don't work in the damp never mind snow! Plus I need to get to work and driving is my only option.

Tommo87
14th November 2013, 17:39
I had a disco last year so nothing stopped me. Prepped my civic Sunday though.

Winter tyres fitted on my spare wheels, exhaust baffle in (save waking the neighbours when it ticking over while I scrape it, I leave the house at 3am), standard airbox fitted (aem cai which I use in summer sits a few inches off the floor and will suck water or snow and hydro lock the engine lol). Also change the gearbox oil and I'll do the engine oil once it arrives.

Almost £400 of winter tyres so it's better bloody snow! I don't need them but parada spec 2's that were on don't work in the damp never mind snow! Plus I need to get to work and driving is my only option.

You do know that AEM sell a shield to prevent hydrolock and even without the shield it's almost impossible to hydrolock the engine unless you spend a prolonged period in water deep enough to submerge the filter.

12u55
14th November 2013, 17:42
Bring on the snow! I enjoy driving past every tom dick and harry stuck in it, and having a smug look on my face.
Oh and a full sized shovel in the car, not a fucking trowel.
Few old car mats too to bung under wheels if, IF I do get stuck.

Prickle
14th November 2013, 18:59
I dont mind it when i'm off. It's when you have early starts at work (5:30am) when the snow is settled thick. It's a nightmare..

Scott-jarvis
14th November 2013, 19:35
ill still be doing 7am-5/6pm Out in it :(

L33h
14th November 2013, 19:36
I get picked up in a morning and dropped off at night..... score hahah

Carl-h
14th November 2013, 19:58
You do know that AEM sell a shield to prevent hydrolock and even without the shield it's almost impossible to hydrolock the engine unless you spend a prolonged period in water deep enough to submerge the filter.

Yeah I've got one fitted but through winter I'll stick with th standard airbox just for peace of mind. Always worried incase I need to get through water and I can't tell the depth. Big risk for 40 minutes of my time to swap them over.

griff_106
14th November 2013, 20:10
Snow can fuck off. I have a 20 mile drive to and fro work (in South East London) and can't be arsed with the ballache of dealing with snow - that and the fact that every other fucker on the road (it seems) has no clue how to drive in the snow.

Either way, the 106 will be tucked up under the car cover away from it all :)

wullvfr
14th November 2013, 20:17
The old 106 1.1 I had was excellent in the snow,was embarrassing watching all the toffs in their 4x4's making an erse of themselves.

I don't mind it,I get plenty time off work with pay when its bad,the year it was bad we had pretty much feck all to do for about 3mnths.

L33h
14th November 2013, 20:19
The old 106 1.1 I had was excellent in the snow,was embarrassing watching all the toffs in their 4x4's making an erse of themselves.

I don't mind it,I get plenty time off work with pay when its bad,the year it was bad we had pretty much feck all to do for about 3mnths.

The saxo was really good in the snow from what I can remember. Whats your audi like, mines alright but not the best with the 8 inch wide wheels lol.

No days off for me I have to come in whatever the weather. Work out mobile in a van as well lol

Prickle
14th November 2013, 20:22
Either way, the 106 will be tucked up under the car cover away from it all :)

Wish mine was. It will be tackling it again.. :(

Regular trips to the jet wash to rinse the salt/snow from the arches again..

wullvfr
14th November 2013, 20:26
The saxo was really good in the snow from what I can remember. Whats your audi like, mines alright but not the best with the 8 inch wide wheels lol.

No days off for me I have to come in whatever the weather. Work out mobile in a van as well lol

It hasn't seen anything like what the 106 did,I found it struggled a bit on some inclines where the 106 would horse on but it was still able to get the job done.

This pic was taken back in November 2010 at the tail end of the month,the very day the real bad snow came in an stayed for fookin ages:fcuk:

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt168/mongany/image_zpsce03cc2f.jpg (http://s608.photobucket.com/user/mongany/media/image_zpsce03cc2f.jpg.html)

L33h
14th November 2013, 20:28
Aye it was the same down here that year haha. This is what my mates polo looked like after a few days. Crazy haha

http://rs224.pbsrc.com/albums/dd246/L33h/75638_472923434377_66061_n_zps31346ec9.jpg~320x480

L20VTS
14th November 2013, 20:30
I knew I bought a passat 4motion for a reason

wullvfr
14th November 2013, 20:30
Aye it was the same down here that year haha. This is what my mates polo looked like after a few days. Crazy haha

http://rs224.pbsrc.com/albums/dd246/L33h/75638_472923434377_66061_n_zps31346ec9.jpg~320x480

:fcuk::fcuk: I've moved house since the last snow and its going to be a nightmare to get to the main road,and there's a big steep hill down to it,should be fun:wacko:

L33h
14th November 2013, 20:32
Park at the top of the hill. thats what i do haha

wullvfr
14th November 2013, 20:36
Park at the top of the hill. thats what i do haha

Might leave it down on the main road but its about 600yrds away,don't like the thought of people snooping about it.

Is your 1.8t std power?

My missus loves the a3 and I'd love the s3,but wondered how the 1.8t felt in comparison to the non turbo 20v,have you driven both?i feel that the 1.8sport lacks a bit,especially in comparison to the vts.

L33h
14th November 2013, 20:39
Nah its remapped. I had a 1.8 non-turbo 20v golf and this is alot better. Even when it was standard. A vts would be quicker then standard but not after the map

L33h
14th November 2013, 20:47
Also why it is a 0 in the title

Giraffe
15th November 2013, 08:48

capitals I think

craig180
15th November 2013, 08:52
I knew I bought a passat 4motion for a reason
Sweet motor. TDi?

Becau5e.

devilsadvocate
15th November 2013, 09:00
Is your clutch quite heavy as well? Almost like when it's in it's in but it's quite hard (or tiring) to try balance it on the bite point for any sort of time to pull away nice and slowly? I struggled to pull away smoothly and slowly or edge forward in traffic in my Dads, one of the main reasons I don't like them for day to day driving really.

Yeah pretty much, a guy at work has an S2000 as well and his seems the same so I suspect its as designed.

You do get used to it as a daily but clutching it in traffic can become tiresome after a few minutes, thankfully I only get stuck for half a mile each day and its always moving. I guess being RWD and a convertible means the winter is a lot less fun. No traction control either so went to pull away in the wet the other day and put too much gas on, rear wheels lost traction and ended up sliding a bit :wacko:

Giraffe
15th November 2013, 09:04
Sweet motor. TDi?

2.8 V6 powa, I was jealous.

craig180
15th November 2013, 09:07
2.8 V6 powa, I was jealous.

Niiiice!

j40mek
18th November 2013, 20:17
That's us getting our first bit of snow up here

Jizanthapus
18th November 2013, 20:21
That's us getting our first bit of snow up here

where?

I hear the snow will be coming soon according to the radio!

edit: oh lawdd its hither
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b519/walterwhite2/IMG_08011_zps9c6f33d6.jpg

j40mek
18th November 2013, 20:24
Outside Glasgow mate. North Lanarkshire

L33h
18th November 2013, 20:34
Not be long till its here then

Scott
18th November 2013, 21:31
Snowed at football training tonight for five minutes.

griff_106
18th November 2013, 21:57
Wish mine was. It will be tackling it again.. :(

Regular trips to the jet wash to rinse the salt/snow from the arches again..

Ahh sod that man - I think my neighbour might be going away soon to see family so that'll be the 106 on his drive as well :p

I'm not so worried about what I do in the snow tbh - it's the other morons that worry me. Think I might take a Qashqai or Juke (I work for Nissan lol) and use that if it were to snow... or failing that some shitty old trade car haha.

The fact that Scotland is seeing snow already makes me want to go into hibernation tbh :(

Gabbastard
19th November 2013, 11:13
snowed at mine last night, not far from glasgow. It didnt lie though so wasnt that bad.

nicole_
19th November 2013, 11:29
just snowed a little bit here in Newcastle, suns out but its f*cking freezing

MuZiZZle
19th November 2013, 12:26
just snowed a little bit here in Newcastle, suns out but its f*cking freezing

Southern fairy

Ali123
19th November 2013, 12:43
Fuck all here, just Ice in the morning on windscreen but fuck me is it cold!

12u55
19th November 2013, 17:44
Fuck all here, just Ice in the morning on windscreen but fuck me is it cold!

Bit more west on the saddleworth moors it snowed a bit pal. A meer dusting. About 10pm last night I was out walking the dog, thick frost had set, and clear skies.
Musta had a brief spell b4 sunrise.

Spanky
19th November 2013, 19:53
Ahh sod that man - I think my neighbour might be going away soon to see family so that'll be the 106 on his drive as well :p

I'm not so worried about what I do in the snow tbh - it's the other morons that worry me. Think I might take a Qashqai or Juke (I work for Nissan lol) and use that if it were to snow... or failing that some shitty old trade car haha.

The fact that Scotland is seeing snow already makes me want to go into hibernation tbh :(

Dont get a juke or qashqai, they are TERRIBLE in snow, just handed my juke back, heap of shit tbh!

(I also work for nissan)

L33h
19th November 2013, 19:55
The qashqais i used to drive out of nissan used to be quite good in the snow from what i can remember lol

MuZiZZle
19th November 2013, 19:59
I'm at Nissan too

L33h
19th November 2013, 20:00
Working at Nissan is terrible haha

MuZiZZle
19th November 2013, 20:13

Not for me sweet cheeks

IT contractor FTW!

Viper
19th November 2013, 20:37

What's wrong with it?

L33h
19th November 2013, 20:41
Its horrible. Fitting 450 exhausts a day is hard work. Can't go for a piss without pressing the help line and asking someone. Mandatory over time. You're literally just a number to them lol. Decent money but I don't think it was worth the money.

When I was driving was different but that was a shitty temp agency job.

Prickle
19th November 2013, 21:04
I did a trial there 2yrs ago, constant flat out work untill the screen or w.e lights up for your awesome 15 min break. You fit something wrong and it goes crazy further up the line lol..

James93
19th November 2013, 21:19
Family friends woke up to a white back garden in Stoke this morning, its on the way! :n:

12u55
19th November 2013, 21:23
I'm actually quite annoyed. On facebook, for this group training we've got to attend, a couple of the people are whining they don't like the snow.
They live in sheffield, and it's in doncaster this event... It's not a million miles, motorways rarely get gridlocked shut... fucking pussies. All going ooerrr, might struggle to make it...
Grow a set of balls. set off earlier and prepare the world to fucking end. arg. people like that, the ones that slow the road network down on wet roads after it's snowed thinking it's black ice... jeeezus.

jasonmayall
20th November 2013, 08:01
I hate people like that.
In January I had a Dyno day organised, it was near enough 100 mile away and there were a good few inches of snow on the ground. I made it with only a few problems, yet there were people within a few mile of the place who were 'snowed in'...

jw1325
20th November 2013, 10:18
You Englandurs don't know snow.

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo9_zpsf008a75d.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo5_zps0db318ad.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo12_zps69573e57.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo8_zpsb3039904.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo7_zps3ad24511.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo13_zps85ce877d.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo20_zps22e371cf.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo16_zps11a9c66f.jpg

This was March.

Gabbastard
20th November 2013, 11:04
dem thighs.

12u55
20th November 2013, 18:35
I see your turkey drumsticks, and I raise you an ENGLISHHHH picture of snow.
http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s488/12u55/28032013583_zps727d3024.jpg (http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/12u55/media/28032013583_zps727d3024.jpg.html)
http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s488/12u55/528842_10151292950671863_1282585753_n_zps6fd2000e. jpg (http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/12u55/media/528842_10151292950671863_1282585753_n_zps6fd2000e. jpg.html)

My lane got snowed in march... No work for a couple of weeks. ;)
http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s488/12u55/25032013565_zps79e35021.jpg (http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/12u55/media/25032013565_zps79e35021.jpg.html)

vtectransplant
20th November 2013, 18:42
^^
Buxton?

Tom5190
20th November 2013, 19:16
Don't think it counts when its piled that high by humans

RobVT
20th November 2013, 19:27
You Englandurs don't know snow.

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo9_zpsf008a75d.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo5_zps0db318ad.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo12_zps69573e57.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo8_zpsb3039904.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo7_zps3ad24511.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo13_zps85ce877d.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo20_zps22e371cf.jpg
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/jennicaw/photo16_zps11a9c66f.jpg

This was March.

Going to be a dick and say i'd love to plow that.

:geek::geek::geek::geek:

ed-bradley
20th November 2013, 19:32
I see your knee deep snow, and raise you..
On the Isle of Man earlier this year.
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx108/aprilia-ed/1731_10152714625770265_313032319_n_zps4ceae7a8.jpg
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx108/aprilia-ed/559188_10152709087225265_212911980_n_zps92e11856.j pg
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx108/aprilia-ed/559233_10152714625245265_479113182_n_zps5f291561.j pg
http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx108/aprilia-ed/599577_10152704586825265_1778065835_n_zps65848a51. jpg

Last img links aren't working for some reason.

12u55
20th November 2013, 19:34
Don't think it counts when its piled that high by humans

Fair enough the first picture is ploughed up high, but the other two aren't human made. All drifts. The drifts collect in the corners of the pockets of the roads and build up something rotten.
Easily get chest deep walls.

And Mr Audi A6 with blinding lights. ;)
It's not buxton, the ploughed road was a616 Wham road.
The drifts are in Delph, where my Missus lives.

bytor
20th November 2013, 21:27
Quattro!!!!

Tom5190
20th November 2013, 22:15
Oush ive got a Quattro first winter without FWD

griff_106
20th November 2013, 22:27
Its horrible. Fitting 450 exhausts a day is hard work. Can't go for a piss without pressing the help line and asking someone. Mandatory over time. You're literally just a number to them lol. Decent money but I don't think it was worth the money.

When I was driving was different but that was a shitty temp agency job.

I'm in sales so it's up and down to be fair. Hit target and you win big time... at this time of year it goes a tad quiet as the September plate change boom has pretty much died off and we're just wanting to shake off the outgoing Qashqai before customers get too much of a sniff at the new one and want to wait for that one.

I'm only a trainee but I'm really enjoying it tbh - I work for Ancaster so it's really that company selling Nissans. We've got a competition going at work running until the end of the year for the person who gets the highest add on's in their sales e.g. paint protection, insurance, warranties etc. and I was leading at the last count... the winner gets £350 in vouchers to spend at Bluewater (massive shopping centre)... that's Christmas sorted so I'm on it like a tramp to hot chips! :P

jw1325
21st November 2013, 09:18
Fair enough the first picture is ploughed up high, but the other two aren't human made. All drifts. The drifts collect in the corners of the pockets of the roads and build up something rotten.
Easily get chest deep walls.

And Mr Audi A6 with blinding lights. ;)
It's not buxton, the ploughed road was a616 Wham road.
The drifts are in Delph, where my Missus lives.

A drift isn't a real depth of snow... its a drift lol. There's drifts in my pictures but the majority of it is true, lain, thigh high snow.

Remember all- those pictures were in March. Our winter snow is 10 x worse. I just took those pics as my work didn't believe I couldn't get out.

Giraffe
21st November 2013, 09:20
A drift isn't a real depth of snow... its a drift lol. There's drifts in my pictures but the majority of it is true, lain, thigh high snow. In March. Our winter snow is worse.

Yeah well my dick is bigger than your dick

jw1325
21st November 2013, 09:22
Yeah well my dick is bigger than your dick

Obviously....

MuZiZZle
21st November 2013, 11:19
Obviously....

PICS!

obviously just Dave!