Registrant's address:
9 Heald Close
Manchester
OL12 7HJ
United Kingdom

hrmmm

from many forumzzz

Hi.

Just popping in here in my defence. I am the aformentioned Aftab Ali of Sizzle Media, a web design company based in Manchester. Unfortunatly we have had a number of kitchen related domains registered on our reseller account for a client who has employed the services of a very dodgy SEO company. Unfortunatly for us these domain names we're mistakenly registered in our name rather than the client, who is another local web designer:
Laura Digweed
41 Duke Avenue
Manchester
Lancashire
OL12 7HJ
United Kingdom

I can assure you that neither me, nor my business is behind any of these spam attacks. Sizzle Media are an established company that has never used any such tactics, and from a Google search you will see that we do more than our fair shair of genuine marketing, ethical SEO and have a reputation as such. These spamm attacks are just as damaging to our reputation as they are to your forums, and our clients websites and forums have'nt been spared either.

We have now corrected the domain ownership details but unfortunatly we have been dragged through the mud during this process.

You're not the first people to bring this up as I have had calls and emails from companies all over the world accusing me and Sizzle media of spamming their forums, even some voicemail death threats. So I do applogise for any inconvenience this has caused anyone but it was simply a domain registration mistake that has now been corrected. I can assure you that neither me, nor any of my staff have engaged in any such activities.

Regards
Aftab Ali

AXracing
17th January 2014, 07:59
That may all be true, but sadly its still there end responsibility. I would be shocked if there was no ethical conduct agreement as part of there service contract. The websites there hosting that are braking the law they have restorability to take action to stop this. Even if it's as simple as suspending the hosting of there sight until there illegal activity stops. I would say Sizzle Media deserve to have there name tarnished if there quite happy to host websites that chose to take part in illegal activities. You may wish to contact your solicitors as I think you would find you as the host can be held responsible.

Manu
17th January 2014, 11:23
Smells like bullshit ever so slightly. Like nuisance calls, they don't care if 99.8% people ignore or reject spammy shit, as long as they score 0.2% customers it's still a profit.