PDA

View Full Version : white car

daveg_vtr
26th September 2006, 17:25
just got my new car an it's white. what is the best stuff to use to wash white cars, cause when i've washed it it seems to have stains and dark marks but you do have to look quite close tho. or is this just part of having a white car?

kcsaxo
26th September 2006, 17:34
sounds like water spots? do they look like water droplets?

Polished_Bliss_Detailing
26th September 2006, 17:36
this shouldnt happen, what products were you using when you noticed this? and what kind of car is it it?

I would use the Likes of the Poorboys Super Slick & Suds Shampoo in conjunction with the 2 bucket wash process, and the Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Twins on white to further enhance and protect the finish :)

Polished_Bliss_Detailing
26th September 2006, 17:37
what age is the car also?

daveg_vtr
26th September 2006, 17:39
i they look like water droplets. it's like white drop marks with dark around them. it's a white mk2 vts. it was after i used the soap spray and rinsed at the local power wash

Polished_Bliss_Detailing
26th September 2006, 17:51
well that could be the problem right there, its more than likely the harsh detergents in the system at the Jet Wash or dust thats stuck to the water drops that were left on the car, i would stay away from them to be honest mate, just stick to plain water if you have to jet wash the car :)