PDA

View Full Version : bad rep

Robbo
27th September 2006, 00:11
when you give bad rep it says "hopefully you will recieve the same reputation back" or sumthing like that. just to let you know if you want to fix it :)
edit: should be in bug reports

Recovery
27th September 2006, 12:58
Lol ive noticed that too..

DevilDamo
27th September 2006, 23:22
Hehe!!! Nothing wrong with that... Just don't dish out bad rep!!! :-P

Hannah
27th September 2006, 23:23
when you give bad rep it says "hopefully you will recieve the same reputation back" or sumthing like that. just to let you know if you want to fix it :)
edit: should be in bug reports

so who've u been givin bad rep to? aye aye? :P

custom_vtr
27th September 2006, 23:41
been giving bad rep to everyone with a steve irwin joke :P (not me by the way)

Robbo
28th September 2006, 13:15
lol no i gave it to the twat who started the steve irwin joke!

stiffler69
28th September 2006, 16:35
i dont like how you dont get to know who give you bad rep i think you should know then you dont get people hiding behind the comp screen if you give the rep you should be able to put up with the person knowing that you did it

Yates
28th September 2006, 18:07
i seem to get bad rep now and again, not sure why

Jay_VTR
28th September 2006, 18:12
ye i got sum bad rep for no reason!!! but didnt affect me as the person who done it didnt have enough rep to take off mine or something

doubledavies
28th September 2006, 18:20
lol, i got two bad reps for the same post

simply says :"dont lke your post"

stiffler69
28th September 2006, 19:50
lets see if we can get to be able to see who give you the rep cause if your gonna give why would you wanna be unnamed kind of pointless giving it in the first place really

Robbo
28th September 2006, 22:16
if someones going to leave bad rep they should at least tell you why in the post or leave there name at the end. obviously scared to tell you theyve left it. i always put my name at the end of good and bed rep so people know!

Recovery
28th September 2006, 22:19
lets see if we can get to be able to see who give you the rep cause if your gonna give why would you wanna be unnamed kind of pointless giving it in the first place really

Because 9 times out of 10, the person who recieves the bad rep will want to 'get them back' if they know who sent it in the first place.. there are some people who put their names on the end of a bad rep.. but it doesn't happen very often..

Mark
28th September 2006, 23:32
The reputation system is much more useful because it is anonymous. If the name of the person giving bad rep was forced, then many people would not give bad rep for fear of retribution. If people want to put their name then they can - but it shouldn't be forced. Rather than wanting to know the name of the person who gave you bad rep, why not concentrate on why you got the bad rep in the first place.

If bad rep is received without proper cause then you should report it to a moderator rather than complaining about the system. If it's not reported to us how are we to know there is a problem.

bobbyf
29th September 2006, 00:10

LOL cant imagine why! not a dig at you matt, you are very sarcy tho,

bullit
29th September 2006, 19:36
hes being sarcy there aswell. i hate it :)

Leo
30th September 2006, 14:50
I noticed the thing after leaving a bad red, yes i left someone a bad rep! i thought it was just being sarcastic when it said "hopefully you will recieve the same reputation back"

saxooxas
1st October 2006, 00:12
on the topic of jokes (not really i guess) i dont make jokes about spanish people..... no way jose (think about how you would say ho-say)

jezpick
2nd October 2006, 16:38

yeah me too! :fcuk:

lambinator
2nd October 2006, 18:34
lol no i gave it to the twat who started the steve irwin joke!

yes that was me, why you crying you got some bad rep, bohoho

Curran
3rd October 2006, 02:02
yeah me too! :fcuk:

how the hell did you get that much bad rep. thats the most i've ever seen anyone on here have.:clapping:

what do you just go round insulting people or something??:fcuk:

jezpick
3rd October 2006, 14:26
people just don't like me very much i guess!

liamk15
3rd October 2006, 14:55
jez you could try and go all out to see if theres a bright red one after 5 normally ones lol

hellonpluto
6th October 2006, 15:55
why does jezpick get so much bad rep?...i think this person is mis-understood!

BTW...i seem to have my rep back...thanks to who eva sorted it out! Plus I have one more then I used to have before it went to 0.