PDA

View Full Version : Best Fat Burners

Bubba
4th October 2006, 18:09
i have been given a trial product which are Prolabs Therma PRO EF which is suppositely the only fat burning muscle building help there is at the minute thats not steroids hahaha just wanted to know if anyone knows if these work as my cousin is actually a well known local bodybuilder and he said they are good but he wouldnt take them!

i take 3 a day and i sometimes think there are Extasy tablets because i be bouncing around and when i go to the gym them and pro recover make me work like a horse then its like hitting a brick wall at the end of my session

Barry123
4th October 2006, 18:12
ectascy is a well known 'slimming' drug... alegedly.
They probably are based on the same chemical just engineered not to have the euphoria

Bubba
4th October 2006, 18:16
well saying that about exctasy is true even though i would touch it a couple of my friends take it regularly and they are stick thin but still have a meat head! plus they are useless when down the gym with me because their cardio ability goes way down because their heart isnt as good and their muscle are weak for some reason they struggle to lift 15KG Free Weights:| even though they are capable of more

Barry123
4th October 2006, 18:22
wouldnt surprise me... anything that makes your heart rate go sky high for 6 hours is likely to burn a fair bit of blubber.

Good for slimming. not so good for health.

I'm intrigued by this Prolabs stuff... so just to clarify: you're testing this drug for the company? yeah?

How long have you been on it?
has it made any difference?
does it get you high?
any nasty side effects?
etc...

:)

saxooxas
4th October 2006, 18:32
you could probably burn some fat with a george forman grill lol.... sorry inexcusable joke

Barry123
4th October 2006, 18:34
i think most people would object to grilling their internal organs dude.

saxooxas
4th October 2006, 19:32
yeah i meant you know like the fat round bacon lol... sorry was fairly awful

Mark51
4th October 2006, 20:14
rather you than me mate, did you not hear about those people that tested out those drugs and there head swelled up to like twice the size?

Barry123
4th October 2006, 20:31
its very very very rare that happens... how many times have you seen a news report about people swelling up? :P not often. Drugs for human consumption are tested for around 8-10 years before they are let near a human being.

Although how on earth some of the 'fitness' filth gets on the market i'll never know...

Leo
4th October 2006, 20:50
Best Fat Burners is a person who is going work they ass off in the gym or wherever.

saxooxas
4th October 2006, 20:58
this is off topic i guess but leo i have to know what those guys are saying on your picture thing, its driving me mad and why is harry potter in the background! lol cheers if you tell me, is cool by the way...

fredjudd
4th October 2006, 21:24
Trampoline, get one bounch for 20 mins you will be forked. Do it once a day for a week and you will see the difference.

Leo
4th October 2006, 21:59
saxooxasp check my Sig, just changed it.

RickyP
5th October 2006, 07:59
Best Fat Burners is a person who is going work they ass off in the gym or wherever.

leo is ryt the only really way to do it is hard work

but 2 me it sounds like u have epahdrine which has mild traces off speed it burns ur fat off and gives u alot more energy but wen u finish trainin makes u feel very tired

i used to use a milkshake called feed 'n' lean with burns body fat but is high protein look for some on that on title boxing web site i used it for my boxin and it worked well

Japman
5th October 2006, 10:10
try thermoball mate.awsum stuff

Leo
5th October 2006, 10:56
neck a can of red bull then hit da gym lol thats all i do

rosebud
5th October 2006, 17:12
best fatburners drugs dnp-1 clenbuterol+ketotifen-2 ephedrine caffiene aspirin-3.all herbal fatburners waste of time and money.best way to lose fat is with exercise and diet.

Bubba
6th October 2006, 17:45
Well am not testing them i was given them like to try for myself! yeah they did work wonders as i was lossing loads and the places i worked hard where showing up big time but as i havent been in ages due to starting uni and work at same time ive been too tired!

Try taking them Tabs with ReD bull or Pro Recover they are like rocket fuel!

tom_mk1vtr
10th October 2006, 12:05
ephidrine + nurafen + proplus = the best weightloss stack

Barry123
10th October 2006, 12:11
Someone remind me what the proper use for ProPlus is please

All i remember was snorting it...

bullit
10th October 2006, 18:48
that was coke ads

Bubba
11th October 2006, 09:53
Well i am still on these right but i just got given some Ephedrine + D-Ball + Cleansers in other words Steroids cost me £60 for a 8 - 12 week course which was from my cousin am just trying them out as i am thinking of competing soon i dunt know what to do:homo:

Barry123
11th October 2006, 10:10
I'd avoid personally.

bullit
11th October 2006, 13:28
are you competing?, this stuffs hardcore

Bubba
11th October 2006, 21:46
duno yet mate getting them on friday and i will give them a full course treatment time to see if they make any chances to anything about me! only thing i am not looking forward to is the mood swings as i can be friendly enough like to everyone i meet but closer people like my family and girlfriend get the bluntside of things often now even with the caffeine tablets
haha now that i think of it even the car is because instead of shouting i cut her out because the backbox gives it a noise and i say if i was a car it would sound like that gon shout up women

throttleboy
12th October 2006, 17:56
i do a bit of body building i compoted in junior mr N ireland last march and the best legal and safe thing i used to shed the fat was Hydroxicut!

throttleboy
12th October 2006, 17:58
were you train? pro-gym? do you know me real name jamie harper

throttleboy
12th October 2006, 17:59
d ball is bad shit very dirty and gives alot of spots!

rosebud
13th October 2006, 16:17
d-boll or dianabol is a very powerfull oral steroid alot of weight and strength gain.bad side effects and be aware it can be very toxic to your liver.

Bubba
14th October 2006, 17:14
Aye Jamie i was at Pro Gym for about 3 months in my opinion was best gym ive been to ever like am currently at platinum and its crap because its too busy! am not going to actually compete a dont think my cousin was saying he would have me competing for next year and i was like aye rite ya maniac

i still havent got the bloody sutff btw was told friday and he cant get in touch with the dude! was toul only to take ephadrine till am 21 as 16 - 21 is when most muscle is built and to Build my "frame" but ive also been told like in pro gym and other gyms that i have a good build base for starting off as long as i loss all my blubber:| and there is alot hahaha

throttleboy
16th October 2006, 11:46
i actually train in extreme fitness, its pretty good very helpfull staff unlike progym which i found in my opinion was too expensive and the staff wer a bit ignorant and only spoke to you if you weighed over seventeen stone of pure steriod muscle!lol anyway keep it up, if wanting to loose bit of weight i would speak to derek or liam at extreme fitness they helped me loose two stone for the sho in four weeks! bodybuilding can be quite stressful and i dont really recomend any one to do a sho, but it can be a alot of fun and body changes can really happen and make you feel great, just make sure everythin is done in moderation and you will be ok! keep it up!

bullit
16th October 2006, 17:42
moderation, 2 stone in four weeks, lol

Bubba
16th October 2006, 22:42
aye jamie got sorted tonite with the stuff its russin d-boll got it out of extreme looks the business like and i must get a run over and train with me cousin soon cus he always wants me too

throttleboy
18th October 2006, 21:06
that two stone in just over four weeks nearly killed me i dont recommend anyone to lose weight that fast, but i had special help to do this!lol big d sort ya then dude?whos your cousin? get run over sometime sure, well have you big in no time!

Bubba
24th October 2006, 23:42
Ray Mc Daid ! havent got on the stuff yet but because if been sick as a fool with flu and have lost my appitite big time haha when i take them tablets they either come back up or keep me awake as all i do is drink fluids and it seems to keep them active or sumthing