PDA

View Full Version : How do i get...

Serzvtr
13th November 2006, 12:40
...I was wondering how i can get a more flatter stomach and a more firmer behind because at the moment i feel very concious about both of them, since i've been invited to a party with a very short skirt theme i'd like to look half decent at least :).....

So does anyone have any tips on how i can tone up faster in time for the party? :fcuk:

Barry123
13th November 2006, 12:45
first thing... are you a male or female? (i couldnt tell by the skirt comment as I where skirts at weekends and I'm male). fat tends to stored differently on males and females. females get it round the hips and ass. males around the belly.

If you looking for losing a bit of tummy specifically for a party then
1)limit the type of foods you are eating... specifically ones that create gas... that can leave the tummy looking bloated.
2) go for 10min runs each day
3) do some stomach exercises... do 10 slow situps

:)

Serzvtr
13th November 2006, 12:47
I'm a female :)

And your a lifesaver :kiss:

Leo
13th November 2006, 14:26
how long until the party? generally takes time to lose weight etc... but either way take the above advice

Donna
13th November 2006, 15:02
You could try yoga! It is a miracle worker if you're trying to tone up!!... and it makes you really flexible too!!

Serzvtr
13th November 2006, 17:20
The partys in a few weeks.

And i think i might try that...Thank you :)

custom_vtr
13th November 2006, 17:25
dont go too skinny a nice round ass is sweet:P lol

Missvtr
13th November 2006, 17:41
I'd have some advice for fattening up but not thinning down

hehe....Munch on those chocolate bars :P...Yum!

WestyVTR
13th November 2006, 21:14
pilates will help alot, dont diet it wond work, but be aware that some foods may cause bloatedness or IBS.

squats are good for bums & legs, and torso work for abdominals sits ups arnt the long term answer though!

increase your activity levels and squat 50 times a night! this should help

Japman
15th November 2006, 13:16
you can het tabs from the health shop they are called thermoball they strip fat off the body they are 34.99.they are very good and take effect within a week

Serzvtr
15th November 2006, 16:38
you can het tabs from the health shop they are called thermoball they strip fat off the body they are 34.99.they are very good and take effect within a week

Ooooh...Sounds good :)..

Thanks for the advice people :P

WestyVTR
16th November 2006, 09:23
quick fixes arnt the answer!

PugDan
16th November 2006, 09:47
Will permantly increase your heart beat.

Dont take pills for stuff like this.

Missvtr
16th November 2006, 10:34
Well it seems to be going down alittle since i picked up legging it around the block :P

WestyVTR
16th November 2006, 16:34
leggin it around the block! LOL

PugDan
16th November 2006, 16:56
Well it seems to be going down alittle since i picked up legging it around the block :P
Start legging it around the village/town and it'll soon go down.

mac24
17th November 2006, 02:37
excersise on a daily basis an watch wot you eat,best not to eat anything after 8pm as your body is slowing down,sit-ups even walkin up an down sum stairs will help but it all takes time,quick fixes might seem great at the time but you will end up paying for them

Didz
17th November 2006, 11:37

wouldnt advise takin tablets to help you loose weight, things like that you can get very addicted to and there not that good for you!!!!, and if and when you come off them you will more than likely pile the lost weight back on, which you dont wont!!!!
the best way is to just watch what you eat, dont cut everythin out, because you will get "withdrawal" symptons and end up thinkin of nothin else but your desired food!!!
eat healthy and do some excerise everyday, you will alot happier doin it this way, than crash dietin!!!
as for you stomach, i used to do sit ups started on about 20 a nite and increased as i found it easier!
hope you get the results you want!!

Serzvtr
17th November 2006, 16:25
ooooh...taking a run...never catch me doing that...just the laziest person ever....at times lol ;)

tom_mk1vtr
18th November 2006, 20:51
DONT starve yourself or cut anymore than 500 calories a day because youre body will go into what is basically "starvation mode"...Your body will start burning muscle mass for energy and storing fat and your metabolism will slow down meaning you will gradually get fatter. Eating nothing or very little will make you lose weight fast, but you will put MORE back on within a few months. It is not worth it.

Basically...Reduce your dietary intake by around 500 cals, and increase physical activity by doing some toning up excerses and cardio work. as long as you are burning more calories than you are consuming you will lose weight. Also drink 2 litres of water a day, and try to cut down on processed foods that contain alot of sugar and trans fats - crips, coke etc.

Oh and swimming is very good for toning. Hope that helps a bit :mobile:

freddy51r
19th November 2006, 20:18
sure theres something on EBay for it!

freddy51r
19th November 2006, 20:20
Sure theres a cure on Ebay!

Serzvtr
30th November 2006, 20:14
Well...If it works i'm prepared to pay alot..

djmartin
30th November 2006, 22:28
im a basketball player and I tell you there are some ace work outs you can do...

has anyone ever heard of AIR ALERT?????????

do a search on google you'll soon see lol

this is my daily work out

10 min slow jog
Streatch upper and lower
25 x 3 reps sit ups
20 x 3 reps press ups
100 squats
200 revolutions on skipping rope
150 step ups (running up & down ur stairs)
15min break (drink orange or lugazande no point drinking water it only re hydraights the body it does not give it energy I.E salts and suger etc etc)
Slow jog once again 15mins this time
30 x 2 reps calf raises
streatch
and then finish.

PLEASE this is not for the faint hearted Pro basketball players do this 6 times a day (in off season) and takes around 4-6 hours to complete.and after each week the numbers you see go up/higher to increase stamina,agility,wieght lose,vertical jump,explosive energy,better blood pressure and better blood cerculation,Quickness.

I did this for 12 weeks two years ago and omg lol im only 5ft 6inc I could dunk a 10ft basketball ring HAHAHAHA I was nearly jumping my own hight lol.

healthy diet is good to.

take foods with vitamin C,B,E alot.

Fish (not fish and chips ok lol)
Cheese (not the sort on a Burger king Big whopper lol)
Oranges
Milk
Bananas
Salads
etc etc etc

STAY AWAY FROM

chocolate
Bread (a good amount is ok to much is bad)
FIZZY DRINKS (cola,lemonade,orangeade)
Red meats (to much can increase your blood pressure)
Chips
and any foods that contain alot of salt..........

I hope this has helped alot of you guys out on here :D

kind regards

Dr Dj.MartinP (JOKE! lmao me a Doctor wahahaha)

PS im going to do all that again as my new year RESO lol il keep you posted ok :) i.e my wieght when I start and my wieght when I finish you'll get a shock I PROMISE!!!!!!!!

Ryan
2nd December 2006, 13:31
Ooooh...Sounds good :)..

Thanks for the advice people :P

no they dont. as they will probably just be a laxative...

dont use shite like this the only way to have effective non dangerous results are hard work.

Ryan
2nd December 2006, 13:33

was meant to include this comment.

Serzvtr
8th December 2006, 11:40
Not the coke....i live for that stuff....Does it still count if i have a diet one? :)

Well, the party was pretty good!!...:P...all thanks to you guys but i'm kinda cutting out the junk :)

djmartin
8th December 2006, 14:03
Diet coke is just as bad really all they done is cut down on the suger and the caffeine BUT it still over time has the same effect its a scam really you may aswell buy normal coke plus diet coke goes flat twice as fast due to there aint as much gas/fizz inside the bottle...

for parties man just get some redbull or lugazade you'll be buzzing all night long on that stuff hahahaha.

PS i have posted a good amount of good advice on this site and I aint even had any rep points whats that all about............:(

Japman
8th December 2006, 15:04
ok guys its just i done a search and read up on them thats all,im sure they are legel tho

Also a friend used them and found them good

Serzvtr
13th December 2006, 11:56
Diet coke is just as bad really all they done is cut down on the suger and the caffeine BUT it still over time has the same effect its a scam really you may aswell buy normal coke plus diet coke goes flat twice as fast due to there aint as much gas/fizz inside the bottle...

for parties man just get some redbull or lugazade you'll be buzzing all night long on that stuff hahahaha.

PS i have posted a good amount of good advice on this site and I aint even had any rep points whats that all about............:(

Awwww....i'll rep you deary :)