PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reply

DevilDamo
14th November 2006, 18:22
Is there a chance of enabling emoticons when making a quick reply instead of having to click the Go Advanced button?

vB code has been enabled with quick reply so I thought emoticons could also be enabled.

rushy_23
14th November 2006, 18:23
Yea can be quite annoying.

Also features like text size and text positioning are not available on quick reply.

Simo
15th November 2006, 14:07
;) I thought emoticons were allowed in quick reply??

Simo
15th November 2006, 14:10
Yes, that post proves they do...

The emoticon code works, but the clickable icons for emoticons dont display.

Same for text sizes, etc... if you want to do anything 'fancy' learn the code, or click go advanced.

I would have thought that was adequate? :err: <--- more proof. :A:

jaybiss
15th November 2006, 15:33
:omg: :fcuk: :afro: :homo: :homme:

easy ;)

AdamW
15th November 2006, 15:35
:wink:

Mark
15th November 2006, 16:24
Quick reply is designed to be quick (only the basics are loaded). However, ALL vB codes function in the quick reply.

I know it means you need to learn a few vB codes, but typing them is much faster than switching from keyboard to mouse and back again! :wink: = :wink:

Steve
16th November 2006, 13:29
Quick reply is designed to be quick (only the basics are loaded). However, ALL vB codes function in the quick reply.

I know it means you need to learn a few vB codes, but typing them is much faster than switching from keyboard to mouse and back again! :wink: = :wink:

well said lol :fcuk:

rushy_23
16th November 2006, 13:33
Im very lazy.

Only excuse I can think of...

3mins later....

:P

Mystic
16th November 2006, 13:45
on the subject of emoticons *clicks go advanced* there are 2 'bored' smilies

But only one is accessible!

http://www.saxperience.com/images/emoticons/bored.gif and http://www.saxperience.com/images/emoticons/smiley12.gif but typing : bored : only gives you :bored: and i rather like the other one :P

Also, i sound like a right nit-picker now, In the big smilies list, the stylesheet classes 'alt1' and 'alt2' have different font sizes :sad:

Mark
16th November 2006, 14:15
the stylesheet classes 'alt1' and 'alt2' have different font sizes :sad:Yeah I'm aware of that (well spotted), but that's the way it'll stay for a while. :wink: