PDA

View Full Version : weight

Robbo
16th November 2006, 17:31
thought id make a thread as i havnt used this section before plus i need answers!!!!!! :)

right, its not so much of a problem and im not bothered or worried i would just like to know why.

i eat an unreal amount of sh*t, chocolate, pasties, maccie d's, cheesey chips 4/5 nights a week and i drink every weekend and have a parmo/kebeb while im out. in reality i probly have 1-2 healthy meals a week, everything else is as above.

how come i dont put on any weight?

ive been 11 stone for the last 2 years or something and im eating more and more junk. i dont exercise or go to the gym. the closest to exercise i have is when im at work 8am - 4pm, but i do feel drained by the end of the day and have to admit i work hard. (electrician btw).

any answers are much appreciated. :)

robbo

bullit
16th November 2006, 17:42
metabilism (sp) wait till you get older, you will

Robbo
16th November 2006, 17:51
metabilism (sp) wait till you get older, you will

i thought that but im 19???? i thought metabolism changed when you got to like 14-15 or something?

Mitchell
16th November 2006, 17:54
i was like you, ate nothing but garbage, chocolate n takeaways.

my metabolism didn't slow until about 3 months ago (im 21) it was soooo funny though 1 day i was fine, nice flat stomach, a week after a looked like the side of a bathtub, my belly just didnt stop growwwwing.

I found it pretty easy to lose again though, just calmed down a wee bit with the junk and it seems ok the now. although some days it does look a bit chunky ;D

Robbo
16th November 2006, 17:55
lol, just thought then though, i like eating junk etc i dont want to stop and start putting on weight! :(

bullit
16th November 2006, 17:57
i think my metabolism slowed down about 23 youve got a few years left

Mitchell
16th November 2006, 17:57
yeh it was class, i loved it aswell.

but i wanted to start building up so had to stop it all and eat clean. Hated bein skinny.

Robbo
16th November 2006, 18:01
right guys thanks for your help :) at least ive got another 2-3 years or so left to eat junk :D unless i get a heart conditon of somesort then i wont be impresssed:(

Leo
16th November 2006, 18:08
my m8 i go gym with is a bit like that, he is trying to bulk up big time but he shits for england and stays pretty slim, although he is adding some size now. i think he eats a bit of crap but mainly half decent food.

You might just pile on the lbs later on as krovean said, also you might seem slim and that but inside you are probley incredibly unhealthy

Serzvtr
17th November 2006, 16:26
I wish i could eat non stop garbage and stay flat...grrrr!

rushy_23
17th November 2006, 16:28
thought id make a thread as i havnt used this section before plus i need answers!!!!!! :)

right, its not so much of a problem and im not bothered or worried i would just like to know why.

i eat an unreal amount of sh*t, chocolate, pasties, maccie d's, cheesey chips 4/5 nights a week and i drink every weekend and have a parmo/kebeb while im out. in reality i probly have 1-2 healthy meals a week, everything else is as above.

how come i dont put on any weight?

ive been 11 stone for the last 2 years or something and im eating more and more junk. i dont exercise or go to the gym. the closest to exercise i have is when im at work 8am - 4pm, but i do feel drained by the end of the day and have to admit i work hard. (electrician btw).

any answers are much appreciated. :)

robbo

Sounds just like me. Im 22 and still 10 and a half Stone. 6ft 2"!

Hate it but what can I do.

Diet changes just make me shit more :P

saxodan
17th November 2006, 16:30
Same as you mate, enjoying it while i can ;)