PDA

View Full Version : Sterioids...

AdamVTRUK
9th December 2006, 21:20
Hi all

Im just making a thread and confinding in you all to give me the best advice possible,

im being up front and honest about everything so please dont take the piss out of me for that, recently i have seriously been concidering doing steriods even tho i cannot get hold of them, Im sick of feeling a skinny runt but i supose its beter than feeling a fat cunt sometimes.

So i was wondering whats the side effects of steriods apart from the notorious ball shrinking is that even as bad as they make out?

Is steriods for looks or strength as i want both?

What are the other side effects apart from short temper and ball shrinking?

Im 20 5 ft 11" and weigh 11 stone and vegetarian

i hope some fitness freak on here can help me

Thanks for your time
Adam

mickh
9th December 2006, 21:55
forget steroids.they are no magic cure for being skinny..you want to put weight on eat more.if you want to look the part get some weights and find out how to do it right.plenty of vegetarian bodybuilders have done well,thats not a problem .

AdamVTRUK
9th December 2006, 21:57
The thing is with me im to active no matter how much i eat and how much of what i eat i do not put on weight i smoke and cant seem to pack up no matter what so i think my body is runnign over active so anything i eat burns straight away

Mitchell
9th December 2006, 21:58
why cant you just get on a proper diet and start training hard at the gym?

but to answer your questions, the most common side effects are Acne, liver damage, hair loss, rage and gyno (bitch tits)

although in your case, you wouldnt see any results anyway as you havent done any research.

you dunno what to take
you dunno where to take
you dont have a source
you dunno anything about cycles
you dunno about off-cycles
you dunno about post cycles
you dunno what to take to protect your liver and kidneys
you dunno how to prevent gyno

and thats just basic stuff lol try researching anabolicminds.com, really good forum, talk about everything.

seriously, do your research.

http://anabolicminds.com/

Ryan
9th December 2006, 22:23
diet ffs...

not juice!!

side effects of steroids can be fatal.... there will be all the meat heads who will say otherwise, but the shit you are putting in will be doing harm!!

i used to be skinny, but am bulking steadliy just from good diet and hard work, and im not trying to get massive as i need good power for my races.

Ryan
9th December 2006, 22:25
and for strength and size you need to do alot of free weights to create stability, and alot of machine weights to isolate each muscle you want to work.

grantsmith1985
9th December 2006, 22:30
Every one is going to tell you not to take steriods mate, At the end of the day you will do it if you want to no matter what any one tells you. My advice is, Try sorting your diet out, are you taking protein supplements etc etc. If you do go down the steriod route. seriously do your research before. THere are a alot of websites that give you the ebst advice. Rather then letting you just do it and screw up.

AdamVTRUK
9th December 2006, 23:01
I dont think i am going to go down the steriods route it seems to risky, i just need to find a decent bulk diet to gain weight then once gained weight start building is that logical or is there more to it?

Leo
9th December 2006, 23:09
Steroids are not worth it, plus you still have to train hard you just get bigger quicker. Personally I prefer to enjoy the training and let it do its work in its own time thus not having to worry about pea sized nuts, heart attacks at 22 years old, roid rage, roid gut, bitch tits.. tiny willy or having the tesostarone level of an 11 year old girl when im 30, etc etc - worst thing about steroids is any gym goer and spot it a mile off, its so obvios when someones on juice.

My advice, eat well eat lots train hard sleep well

dodge
9th December 2006, 23:21
join a decent gym,go for a couple of months and get used to the place,then get a trainer to do a review with you,and work a decent routine out for your purpose,i go david lloyd,£58 a month,a lot of money,yes,but well worth it,i go 4 days a week,i buy all my protien from here www.tropicanahealthandfitness.comits only down the rd from me

Mitchell
9th December 2006, 23:27
Steroids are not worth it, plus you still have to train hard you just get bigger quicker. Personally I prefer to enjoy the training and let it do its work in its own time thus not having to worry about pea sized nuts, heart attacks at 22 years old, roid rage, roid gut, bitch tits.. tiny willy or having the tesostarone level of an 11 year old girl when im 30, etc etc - worst thing about steroids is any gym goer and spot it a mile off, its so obvios when someones on juice.

you wouldnt have to deal with any of that if u know what your doing and dont over-do it.

Leo
9th December 2006, 23:42
you wouldnt have to deal with any of that if u know what your doing and dont over-do it.

I'm guessing you take steroids then? or have done? its just my opinion on them really... i have a mate who done them and he looks deformed.. i guess if done properly they can work to an advantage but im 99% positive they are bad for you (now or later on) no matter how well you take them hence they are illegal.

rushy_23
9th December 2006, 23:51
Mate being 5 ft 11" and weigh 11 stone is good!

I weight 10 stone and im 6ft 11" !!! I wish I was 11 stone!
I dont know too much about steroids, I think it depends on the stage of steroid
being used.

If your serious about weight gain then a change in diet and weight training
would be advised first, if that doesnt work then see your doctor about it.

Dont just go for the easiest (in the mind) answer. It may not be all that.

Google it mate, does research on the Pros and Cons.
I have no experiance on it as said but I wouldnt recommend it.

Mitchell
9th December 2006, 23:52
I'm guessing you take steroids then? or have done? its just my opinion on them really... i have a mate who done them and he looks deformed.. i guess if done properly they can work to an advantage but im 99% positive they are bad for you (now or later on) no matter how well you take them hence they are illegal.

nope, im only 21, still grow fine naturally so no need to. but I compete, so I will eventually. Thats why I do all my research about them, for when the time comes and I want to turn to the gear, i'll know what i'm doing and stay safe.

they are only illegal without a prescription. If you take them properly and take good care of your liver while on them, then theres nothin to worry about.

doubledavies
10th December 2006, 00:04
if you use steroidsyou will have tiny balls and grow breasts

how attractvie will girls find you then?

rushy_23
10th December 2006, 00:05
What about the Ladyboys, they are sorted then!

Personally I think that big guy look is kinda gay now, most people I know
say the same thing.

Best figure imo is Brad Pitt in Fight Club - Lean!!

Leo
10th December 2006, 00:06
Thats why I do all my research about them, for when the time comes and I want to turn to the gear, i'll know what i'm doing and stay safe.

Ah ok, well i see that as ashame personally (no offence) - but its youre life etc and you seem confident you know what you are doing with them so best of luck.

rushy_23
10th December 2006, 00:10
I think after reading the 1st thread it all comes down to self confidence.
Im 22 now and my weight can make me feel a bit self concious.

I try to not let it get to me but it usually does. I think when it gets that bad
then you have to search for answers.
But research is the key as Krovean said.

We all have to do what we have to do lol.

mickh
10th December 2006, 00:13
give people who are genuine about wanting to improve their appearence some proper advice , not bullshit about steroids.i,m sure the dead bodybuilders thought they knew what they were doing as well.

Mitchell
10th December 2006, 00:18
give people who are genuine about wanting to improve their appearence some proper advice , not bullshit about steroids.i,m sure the dead bodybuilders thought they knew what they were doing as well.

the guy was asking about steroids. not how to improve his appearance.

mickh
10th December 2006, 00:21
he said he,s sick of feeling a skinny runt.i think he wants to improve his appearence

Tim_W
10th December 2006, 11:25
Hi all

Im just making a thread and confinding in you all to give me the best advice possible,

im being up front and honest about everything so please dont take the piss out of me for that, recently i have seriously been concidering doing steriods even tho i cannot get hold of them, Im sick of feeling a skinny runt but i supose its beter than feeling a fat cunt sometimes.

Im 20 5 ft 11" and weigh 11 stone and vegetarian

Just for the record i am 28 years old, 5'6" tall and weigh just over 9 stone. I have come down from 10 stone in the last month, but this was purely unintentional. To put this into context a female friend of mine is very slim and she weigh's 8 stone. So seriously mate i wouldnt worry about being skinny, just be happy with who you are. Like some of the other guys on here said there are plenty of ways to bulk up without taking steroids.

Tim

AdamVTRUK
10th December 2006, 11:52
I supose so im deffinatly goign down the steroids path for sure,

im just going to be on high carb shakes and diet for a month and see where it gets me once i have put on a noticable amount of weight then i will start my high protein suppliments and work from there at the gym,

thanks for all your input guys

bullit
10th December 2006, 15:52
i think youve got a long way before you even consider taked roids. there are just quick fixers for then lazy. your body has plenty to grow before this. i used to eat every 2 and a half hours as i could burn food off easily, it didnt help me as im active allday but commitment and hard training you can get the results.

Ryan
10th December 2006, 17:01
nope, im only 21, still grow fine naturally so no need to. but I compete, so I will eventually. Thats why I do all my research about them, for when the time comes and I want to turn to the gear, i'll know what i'm doing and stay safe.

they are only illegal without a prescription. If you take them properly and take good care of your liver while on them, then theres nothin to worry about.

depends where you take them!! some states in america if you get cuaght in possession lol!!

plus if your competing?? im guessing its only meat head competitions?? as any decent level of competition you will have testing done by wada and sport england!

Mitchell
10th December 2006, 18:06
only meat head competitions?

you mean only competitions where steroids are used? like in the biggest bodybuilding competitions in the world? where they make millions and millions? where people become famous? with millions of spectators?

aye.

bigandyh
10th December 2006, 20:09
dont think about steroids. not yet anyway

you can get enough intake from protein shakes etc to build up enough. if your still dedicated after eating 5 meals and taking 2 shakes a day. after realising you still have to train, have to know what your going about, have to pay a gym membership. have to find someoen to train with you and spot you..

if after 6 months you still feel no confidence. maybe the problem is within?? cus ur body is easily sorted without steroids. trust me, i go to a sweatbox emporium gym, half the people are on steroids. dont do it unless ur dedicated, and have been trainigng for 6 months anyway.

weetz
10th December 2006, 23:10
thus not having to worry about pea sized nuts, heart attacks at 22 years old, roid rage, roid gut, bitch tits.. tiny willy or having the tesostarone level of an 11 year old girl when im 30, etc etc - worst thing about steroids is any gym goer and spot it a mile off, its so obvios when someones on juice.

Roid rage, lol!!!

I heard smoking lowers peoples appetite, it might just be a myth though.

S34MER
11th December 2006, 09:03
mate, seriously........ you wanna steer clear or roids, but i'm not your Dad so im not gonna tell you what to do, thats just my very strong advice. But i will inform you of the short term effects of using stroids. Ok now, use of anabolic steroids produces increases in lean muscle mass, strength, and ability to train longer and harder. Many health hazards of short-term effects are reversible. The major effects of anabolic steroid use include liver tumors, jaundice, fluid retention, and high blood pressure. Additional side effects include the following: for men shrinking of the testicles, reduced sperm count, infertility, baldness, development of breasts; for women growth of facial hair, changes in or cessation of the menstrual cycle, deepened voice, for adolescents growth halted prematurely through premature skeletal maturation and accelerated puberty changes. I've also heard that some users suffer from paranoid jealousy, extreme irritability, delusions, and impaired judgment stemming from feelings of invincibility.

If your still intent on using them now mate then your very very despirate and a silly little boy imo! but like i said i can't tell you not to do it!

Hope this helps mate

Oli

jaybiss
11th December 2006, 15:08
if you want everyone to know you have a little willy and sometimes cant get it up in bed, do it

have you seeked profesional help at all?

Kelly
11th December 2006, 16:57
My honest opinion - I think you're jumping both feet first and haven't done enough research or even thought about it rationally.

I was the other way round too short and weighed too much (for a girl anyway). I didn't think about taking pills to affect my weight/build. I found a healthy balanced diet that I'm happy with and teamed it with a suitable routine at the gym.

It seems you want too much too fast and you wont benefit. You could suffer from any of the side-effects that have already been mentioned and to be honest... would you want to experience problems getting it up or shrinking balls and willy just so you can look better? I know I wouldn't if I were you

I'm no expert, I just think all of the side-effects are too risky.

Whatever you choose to do just be safe :P

jaybiss
11th December 2006, 17:21
size isnt everything though kelly ;)

James
11th December 2006, 17:55
size isnt everything though kelly ;)

She knows mate, thats why she is ash's girlfriend.

I joke kelly don't hit me :P

Danr
11th December 2006, 18:14
Just be happy to be alive mate. No matter what you look like :) I consider myself a "fat cunt" as you put it and i don't give a shit. I have a great time, don't give a shit what i look like and at least i don't get cold in the winter :P

Just get on with it :)

Josh_Phipps
11th December 2006, 23:47
Krovean, What type of steroid were you thinking of taking, as you mentioned perscription i take it you mean the anabolic steroid called Dianabol... If you have done your research like you said then you will read they fuck you up tbh, These steroids taken over anything from 3-12 months can cause severe liver damage especially when alcohal plays a part in your life, testicales shrink, grow boobs, high pitched voice, very agresive, become very hot and flushed for no apparent reason,

I know this as one of my best friends used these, Luckely wasnt on them long, so i know first hand what steroids can do, he became very agresive over the smallest of things, he was sweating at the wierdest of times, and steroids even caused him to fall to the floor struggling to breath.... And let me tell you m8 its not nice when you see your friend like that, yes they are effective and yes they will make you big, but come at a big price,

You obviously dont know how to train properly and think steroids is some quick solution to this. You should defenatly think more about this before you jump into anything, If you do decide to take them in the end then best of luck.

P.S. The only reason you would get them on perscription is because you are seriously fucked and not physically able to / or for medical reasons your muscle needs rebuilding :)

bullit
12th December 2006, 17:08
you can get massive without steroids end of.
for the original question its appears your after a quick fix so when you stop taken them you will shrink straight back down anyway causing you to want to carry on taken them.

Jonny_H
12th December 2006, 17:12
isnt there like natural muscle enhancers that you can get.... i dont know what there called but i'm sure there is.

bullit
12th December 2006, 17:24
yeah testosterone boosters like zma and tribulas

i used to have gabba, then they took it off the shelfs

Didz
12th December 2006, 18:16
they are seriosly addictive, i would advise you not to take them, alot of people would consider you as being very lucky, tall and slim!!!! i just dont think its worth it! i hope you make the right decision

Ruddy
15th December 2006, 13:03
last night the d-bol saved my life

Josh_Phipps
15th December 2006, 22:40
last night the d-bol saved my life

LOL Explain..........

5ax0
28th December 2006, 23:09
forget steroids m8 they can bring all types of problems dependin on how your body accepts them, jus try takin on as many calories as you can, plenty of protein and carbs. being active is not always a problem im in the same boat as you, an since i started eatin like a cunt am packin on the pounds jus need to train more now lol. never let your self get that enpty stomach, hungry feeling, snackin is always good.

Yates
30th December 2006, 22:55
serious body builders go on them, tbh they dont really have a choice if they want to be the best, your body can only get so big without 'outside' help such as steriods. To compete you have to, to get bigger and then come off them and carry on the training and keep the size

I know alot of people who have been on them, some taken them properly and you cant tell, some you can tell a mile away they have been as they have turkey neck and the muscles in there head are huge. If you take them properly with cycles and read up on them like Krovean has then there is alot less chance of fucking your self up

Mitchell
31st December 2006, 00:03
lol this still going on

Krovean, What type of steroid were you thinking of taking, as you mentioned perscription i take it you mean the anabolic steroid called Dianabol... If you have done your research like you said then you will read they fuck you up tbh, These steroids taken over anything from 3-12 months can cause severe liver damage especially when alcohal plays a part in your life, testicales shrink, grow boobs, high pitched voice, very agresive, become very hot and flushed for no apparent reason,

I know this as one of my best friends used these, Luckely wasnt on them long, so i know first hand what steroids can do, he became very agresive over the smallest of things, he was sweating at the wierdest of times, and steroids even caused him to fall to the floor struggling to breath.... And let me tell you m8 its not nice when you see your friend like that, yes they are effective and yes they will make you big, but come at a big price,

im not thinking of taking any steroids... have u actually read anything ive said? and yes I'm perfectly aware of how Dianabol works and how to cycle it. Your talking about liver damage, aye it can fuck your liver up as u say, but there are more than enough ways to keep your liver clean while cycling. All the other shit you mentioned, aye thats called gyno and there are ways to combat all that aswell... its called a post cycle.

your mate obviously didnt have a clue what he was doing, as you shouldnt be cycling oral's on there own anyway.

You obviously dont know how to train properly and think steroids is some quick solution to this. You should defenatly think more about this before you jump into anything, If you do decide to take them in the end then best of luck.

dont be tellin me shit like that, i know perfectly well how to train and diet, ive been doin it for nearly 3 years. I dont think steroids are a quick solution to anything, as i said before... have you actually read anything ive said???? f*ck me.

Ant_Jackson
31st December 2006, 13:52
Dianabol lol, if that fcukd him up god help him, possibly the weakest drug known to a bodybuilder.

WestyVTR
1st January 2007, 07:36
i can only read the first page of this thred as im at work!! but steroids are not ideal what so ever! side effects include Acne, liver damage, loss of hair, mood swings, man breasts, ball shrinkage!! its simple really, if your sick of feeling skinnyb change the way you feel!! how do you do that you change your diet and lifestyle to reflect wot you want - if you really want it - start a weights programme work hard at it but in all the right ways, eat a better diet.

suppliments arnt all theyre cracked up to be and im sire you wouldnt want to swop being skinny for small balls and man breasts!?

As i say i can only read the first page of this thred but IMO, DO NOT TAKE ROIDS! simple, there are many ways of dealing wiv ur situation. trust me.

ninjauk
18th January 2007, 02:13
RIGHT, i have experience of steroids. DO NOT take them until u have done your research. there are loads of rip offs out there. and if u dont use the stuff properly YOU WILL DIE, or really feck yourself up.
you shouldnt use them at all unless you have a good diet and a good weight training routine, and even then, dont use them until you have got as big as possible naturaly.
if you want any advice, or help private message me in confidence

ninjauk
18th January 2007, 02:15
oh yeah, forgot to add. ignore people that say they have loads of side effects. 99% of people dont have a clue about them. and not wanting to start a fight, but people on here shouldn't give advice about stuff they don't know about. its dangerous

WestyVTR
22nd January 2007, 15:56
ignore people who say they have side effects!! Y ignore anyone? Y not take in all the advice you can and make your own dicission!?

i say they have side effects.... does this mean i dont know what im talking about? Cos i beg to differ if it does!

Barry123
22nd January 2007, 17:44
loss of pubes?

Barry123
22nd January 2007, 17:53
Gotta say thats pretty messed up... can steriods really do that or had he been on pills or something as well?

bullit
22nd January 2007, 18:13
the pills after effect, oh the memories

Barry123
22nd January 2007, 18:24
maybe its a women with a giant clit?

Leo
22nd January 2007, 18:27
Even seen a bodybuilder in a thong? like at the shows? what do they have in common? no buldge in the thongs lol

Mitchell
22nd January 2007, 19:33
umm.. do you think there cock grows bigger with there body?

there body gets bigger so obviously there cock would look smaller... still exactly the same size.

boink.

Scooba
22nd January 2007, 19:38
Even seen a bodybuilder in a thong? like at the shows? what do they have in common? no buldge in the thongs lol

if they was smaller in body size then i guess it wouldnt look so bad!lol :P

Leo
22nd January 2007, 19:57
Body size doesnt matter, the bulge will still be the same size within the acutal thong. its a known fact anyway and you all know if even the juice heads in denial.

http://www.bodybuilder-photos.com/galleries/2003/2003-11_dorian-yates-grand-prix/images/bodybuilder_b-IMG_0017.jpg

http://www.bodybuilder-photos.com/galleries/2002/2002-11-02_NAC_Norddeutsche-Seesen/images/bodybuilder_IMG_0441.jpg

first couple of pics i find on google, slap a thong on see how the bulge looks lol

Barry123
22nd January 2007, 19:57
umm.. do you think there cock grows bigger with there body?

there body gets bigger so obviously there cock would look smaller... still exactly the same size.

boink.

could you inject steroids into your dongle then?
just wondering...

Mitchell
22nd January 2007, 20:00
nah

you can make it bigger though, its stretchable tissue.

Barry123
22nd January 2007, 20:07
http://www.bodybuilder-photos.com/galleries/2003/2003-11_dorian-yates-grand-prix/images/bodybuilder_b-IMG_0017.jpg

Clucking bell. I didnt know humans came in shiny bronze colour.

I gotta say do women find this shiz attractive??

Mitchell
22nd January 2007, 20:11
dont really look like that daily, just for shows.

they dehydrate themselves before a show.

Barry123
22nd January 2007, 20:14
Krov... you're a bodybuilder... what your stature compared to these fruitloops?

WestyVTR
22nd January 2007, 20:22
its not just there penis that shrinks then! its there brain or is that the same thing i forget! jokes! LOL

Mitchell
22nd January 2007, 20:23
i dont do it anymore, stopped at new year.

still go to gym but just to keep fit, gonna start training in MMA.

Leo
22nd January 2007, 20:26
i dont think alot of girls find it attractive when its that extreme, girls obviosly like a fella in good shape as apose to man boobs etc. shows you take care of yaself etc. check out van dams bod in kickboxer, thats my goal body type, not none of that nonense in the pics!

Leo
22nd January 2007, 20:49
http://www.justthinktwice.com/images/steroids/steroid_callout.gif

this is a good chart, few of the side effects. if anyone can "ignore" them, ur fucked in the head simple as that

Mitchell
22nd January 2007, 21:02
easy enough to avoid them...

Yates
22nd January 2007, 22:00
my gfs dad was tanned up to the max, his gf didnt even recognise him and walked straight passed him...

some eat oats all week leading up to the show to dehydrate themselfs so that the veins stick out more

Kelly
22nd January 2007, 22:02
Why do they want their veins to stick out though? it just looks sickly :p

Leo
22nd January 2007, 22:04
yeh the vains are nassty, i thought its because they have such a low % bf that they cant help but show them, plus they get pumped up and eat somethjing sweet normaly before they come on stage

liamk15
23rd January 2007, 17:38
I gotta say do women find this shiz attractive??

dout it, this bloke looks like a giant turd

oz_borne
23rd January 2007, 21:30
look at his toe!!!!!! it's pink!

:A:

Scooba
24th January 2007, 17:56
look at his toe!!!!!! it's pink!

:A:

toe sex......... due to small penis! :y:

jay_c
26th January 2007, 13:19
how do we know who to believe because it seems everyonee has a different opinion? all i know is i would never touch steroids in a million years

Connor_scotland
26th January 2007, 15:40
my make was a wee skinny guy,, started taking steroids and got huge but it made him ill. he was injecting them aswell i think..

Anyways he started fainting alot bla bla bla nearly killed himself basically as he wanted to be big... now he is small and fat as he has had to come off them

Bad Idea

Mitchell
28th January 2007, 19:46
I know someone that got them from the doctor as he was soooo skinny.

seen him a few days ago lol what a difference.

hazyvtr
23rd February 2007, 21:36
get on the napolon 50

Andys
24th February 2007, 12:49
hello mate, i work with this kinda thing on a dailey basis, im a personal trainer by trade and work at a body building and boxing gym in reading/berkshire, im also getting ready for my first show end of july. im asked this question more than once a day mate.

first off, are you currently training? if so what are you doing and how often.
secondly, what is your nutrition like? how many meals and how are the structured?

training natural is the best way in my opion (but it will be as competing in British Natural Bodybuilding Federation-BNBF)

there are alot of very good natural suppliments out there such as ZMA and Tribulus Terrestris that boost your testosterone natuarally and along with a decent structured diet, proper training, decent mass suppliments and sleep will get even the hardest of 'Slow Gainer' putting on lean muscle..

depending on how you look at it, whether you look at anabolics as a 'recreational' drug or a full blown 'no no' you need to be very careful on what you jab into your arse. Understanding of what you are using is vital, side effects, long terms effects, course cycles and suppliments such as milk thilstle to help the bodystay 'clean' also things like Esterigon blokers have to be used when you come off your cycle. But with all this you still need decent 'Fundamentials' Training, Nutrution, rest, supplimention.

we have guys that come into our gym tiny and weak, but 2 months later they are big and strong UNTILL they finish there course and as most ppl dont do it properly shrink and loose most of there gains, on the other hand, we have guys that do it right and you can never tell whether they are 'on' or 'off'..the guys that get it right have so much knowledge..they are there own personal chemist, thats why they look good.

i would personally say get a good 12-24 months of natural growing before considering any 'chemical help', that way your training will be spot on and so will be your nutrition!

other ways you can do about it is Human Growth Hormone HGH with insulin or with seriods. but again you really need to have great great knowledge and a year or so of great fundaments...plus its F*CKING EXPENSIVE..

hope this has helped a bit..you wnat some help feel free to email me at any point on: apspersonaltraining@hotmail.co.uk

Andy
APS Personal Training
TNT Gym
BNBF Competitor

Mitchell
24th February 2007, 12:53
best reply in this thread ^^

nothing else needs to be said really.

Leo
24th February 2007, 13:18
yeh well said Andys, repd. as i said im anti-steroids full stop, if somebody followed you;re advice there, good nutrition and sleep and training, for 12-24 months.. they would have great progress and thank god they never took the steroid shortcut/cheat. Problem is people are lazy hence jumping into steroids, i met a guy who is on them and i asked him if he knows a couple of the side effects to which he replied "side effects!??" - i just laughed in shock. my advice to anyone considering them who have not long been training is to meet a person whos been on them a few years back, then make your decision.

Andys
24th February 2007, 13:57
i went from about 74kgs at 5.7 after doing lots of cycling to now pre season 85kgs naturally in last 5 months..lots of heavy compound movements, such as deadlift, squats and bench. gone from struggling deadlift 120kgs to now 185kgs for reps, pretty much same thoughout my training.

used ZMA, TT, whey protein concentrate and isolate as well as five-six meals of brown rice and chicken a day (every 3 hours) 4 days a week training,one major muscle group per day and no extra cardio apart from group fitness classes i teach.

due to start dieting end of march which will be 18weeks, yes 18 weeks out of my first show...very low carbs, high protein, non dairy, non fat, low sodium, green teas and mineral water with chosen fruit and salad..will end up at around 69 - 70kgs contest weight and dehyrdated around 3 days before show, to loose water reteination and look more vascular (veins out)

Leo
24th February 2007, 14:13
cool stuff, so have you used steroids? (im unsure what cycling means)

185kg is impressive if natrul! i love squats/deads/bench, about the only real exercies you can do, shocks me how many people dont do them

Andys
24th February 2007, 14:27
cycling, as in, on a bike mate lol.

i have to be drug free for 10 years to compete, so yes never touched anything..

Clone
24th February 2007, 14:32
(im unsure what cycling means)

lol :P a bike

Andys
24th February 2007, 14:38
we also have random urine tests and Polygraphed if we qualify!

Leo
24th February 2007, 14:42
ah ok, its cause i read it that your weight went UP so i assumed you meant steroid cycling lol, my fault! thats cool that your drug free and competing etc. got any pics? old/new etc to show transformation

Andys
24th February 2007, 14:50
will def put some up when competing and the 'before' ones can go up then too! makes me feel better about things then! 15% body fat to the mo!

Leo
24th February 2007, 14:52
yes its very cool to see.

hazyvtr
26th February 2007, 19:00
get on napolon50s

Clone
26th February 2007, 19:21
get on napolon50s

hmm you said that on the 23rd of Feburay, what is that :P?

hazyvtr
27th February 2007, 14:38
strongest oral tabs u can get 50mg 1 a day

Kelly
27th February 2007, 15:23
strongest oral tabs u can get 50mg 1 a day

Do you actually know what you're on about and if these are actually safe before you go telling the world how great napalon50 is?

Sorry but people seem to take a lot of advice in this part of the forum very seriously so you can't go throwing around suggestions like that without knowing your stuff :p

Leo
27th February 2007, 15:38
Do you actually know what you're on about and if these are actually safe before you go telling the world how great napalon50 is?

Sorry but people seem to take a lot of advice in this part of the forum very seriously so you can't go throwing around suggestions like that without knowing your stuff :p

steroids are for losssssssersssssssss :clapping:

Kelly
27th February 2007, 15:41
steroids are for losssssssersssssssss :clapping:

I agree with you there Leo :y:

If you can't do the work yourself then it's just sad :(

Andys
27th February 2007, 15:57
Oral tabs are prob the single best way of fucking your self up, even if your using the best milk thilstle extract...ever heard of 'Joundice'? go read up and become really friendly with it as im sure you will be dealing with it some time very soon!

Kelly
27th February 2007, 16:03
Oral tabs are prob the single best way of fucking your self up, even if your using the best milk thilstle extract...ever heard of 'Joundice'? go read up and become really friendly with it as im sure you will be dealing with it some time very soon!

Jaundice - liver problem that turns you yellow right? ewww

Andys
27th February 2007, 16:07
spot on babe...only some unlucky babies should deal with that..i know prob about 8 ppl that have fucked them selfs up with orals...makes you so weak you will struggle to get outta bed for a good few months..

then only oral ppl should be playing with is partners and random ppl they meet in town!

Kelly
27th February 2007, 16:13
then only oral ppl should be playing with is partners and random ppl they meet in town!

You can still get poorly from that though :p

Leo
27th February 2007, 16:17
yeh but instead of turning yellow you turn greeeeen

Kelly
27th February 2007, 16:29
yeh but instead of turning yellow you turn greeeeen

The hulk must have one BIG std then :p lol

Andys
27th February 2007, 16:35
we had a 19 year old lad at the gym who was using for about 36weeks non stop, fairly strong but didn't look anything...hes now having 3 lots of dialisis (excuse spelling) per day due to kidney failer..

after being in the industry 7 years have lots of horror stories...

jail time
divorce
wife/ girlfriend beating
murder
assult

AS DUE TO PPL NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND NOT GIVING THE STUFF THE RESPECT IT REQUIRES TO BE USED PROPERLY!

Kelly
27th February 2007, 16:42
we had a 19 year old lad at the gym who was using for about 36weeks non stop, fairly strong but didn't look anything...hes now having 3 lots of dialisis (excuse spelling) per day due to kidney failer..

after being in the industry 7 years have lots of horror stories...

jail time
divorce
wife/ girlfriend beating
murder
assult

AS DUE TO PPL NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND NOT GIVING THE STUFF THE RESPECT IT REQUIRES TO BE USED PROPERLY!

All down to roid rage and that... god that's terrible!!

Andys
27th February 2007, 16:46
yer, or well miss use and missunderstanding...soem HGH (Human Growth Hormon) users in there too...

but on the flip side of it, we do also have some guys that are in increable shape, so strong, so conditioned, good symtery and do very well in the shows/comps they go for..BUT as i said in a past post..they dont use alot, they understand everything they need to to stay safe, use the right things to keep body clean and had great fundimentails to start with!