PDA

View Full Version : water comin from footwell heater!

beezneez_uk
21st March 2004, 21:08
water is coming from the heaters in the footwell. cant find out what it can be. took out the whole of my dash and its too difficult to get the heater matrix out. any help in findin whats wrong would make me very happy. thanks smileys/smiley19.gif

Scott
21st March 2004, 22:37
are you sure its from the heater?

I got water in my footwells and i mean lots of it whne my sun roof seal had coem out of place

GreenSaxo
22nd March 2004, 00:03
it could be any of the connectors from the hoses or the actual matrix...

beezneez_uk
23rd March 2004, 01:39
thanks guys
its def from the footwell heaters can see it dripping out and it drains the water from my radiator. a lad at work thinks its prob the heater box that goes into the matrix smileys/smiley5.gif . does anyone know how much these sell for.

SAM33R
2nd November 2008, 14:06
heater matrix

yes coolant does leak through the airbox into the footwells

bluearmy
2nd November 2008, 14:11
just taste it you will soon know if it is from the engine (thats if you have got antifreeze in ya motor)

stevo67
2nd November 2008, 15:29
2nd hand 1`s on ebay or try Tiff992ss on here whoe`s a saxo breaker gsfcarparts do them as well.

Steve.

saxowebby
3rd November 2008, 00:33
yes deffo the matrix, there

23.99 new mate

mikey87saxo
3rd November 2008, 00:39
yes deffo the matrix, there

23.99 new mate

yep deffo the matrox happend to me an i had a puddle both sides lol , if you need to drive the car for now pop bonnet and ur see 2 black tubes go from engine bay into your dash , cut them and join them togther with some copper tube an small jubliy clips it will create a loop for the water to miss it out thats wot i done still not got mine fixed and its cold out there in a morning hahaha

if urs hasnt popped fully get it sorted mine went straight away an car overheated needed top up water every 5 mins

TU-Tuning
3rd November 2008, 00:59
this threads 4 years old ffs, if he hasnt solved the problem yet hes probably drowned