PDA

View Full Version : bucket seats

rick_saxo_smith
8th April 2004, 04:02
do non reclineable bucket seats mean that i cannot get any1 in the back of my 3dr ? or can i get a subframe that will allow me to have people in the back?

barrett
8th April 2004, 16:57
if u get sub frames that slide then u can slide the buckets forwards and then people have to squeeze in the gap made then into the back... Scott will know but unsure if he will see the post here... should probably be in the interior and styling section

GreenSaxo
8th April 2004, 23:53
you can get "tilting" subframes.. but due to the size of the seats and the internal hieght of the saxo they dont tilt very far.. but i think they tilt far enuf for someone to squeeze through

Enbwo
9th April 2004, 15:14
so where do you get tiliting subframes from? ive never seen them advertised with the seats

rick_saxo_smith
9th April 2004, 16:04
nah i nva seen the tilting ones either, sounds quite gud??

may just hav to save up and go reclineable

Scott
9th April 2004, 16:22
noramlly the seats that you buy, the manufacturer will have tilting/sliding frames.

Phone and ask the place you are thinking of buying from

jonesy051
26th September 2004, 20:08
i got a set of cobra monaco bucket seats and fixed subframes because wen i went to demon tweeks they had stopd selling the tilting frames.

i am a skinny bugger and even with the seats slid rite forward there is no chance of getting in. if you do manage to find a tilting frame the top of the seat hits the roof so it doesnt tilt very far.

i have been looking for ages for a tilting frame and havent suceeded

best bet is to get recliners mate
remember tho that your subframes are gona cost you about £50 each ontop of the price of the seats