PDA

View Full Version : Sweat suits?

jay
5th March 2007, 21:12
hi
just wondering if anyone uses a sweat suit whilst they exercise and would like to know your views on them as im thinking of getting one for when im out running. btw i do a 5mile run 5 days a week .
thanks

Leo
5th March 2007, 21:28
never seen them myself, i heard boxers use them alot. Surpose if you are very very serios about your training then maybe, otherwise i wouldnt bother.

gartrell
5th March 2007, 21:31
i used to wear a bin bag with holes in at boxing and just a sweat suit top when i went jogging. youl lose weight mate, personally i wouldnt buy a suit, it wont last 5mins, youll rip it when your taking it off, get a black bin bag, cut a head and arm holes, put it under a jumper :)

jay
5th March 2007, 21:39
yeah ive worn a bin bag before lol ,,, is there any difference in wearing a bin bag to a sweat suit?

Mitchell
5th March 2007, 21:41
i sometimes keep the bin bag on and go clubbing

i wear long shorts at the jim, great for bjj aswell :D loveeeeeeeeee

Hanuman
5th March 2007, 23:34
i tried the bin bag for a while, bin bag t shirt jumper jacket it melts to ur skin when u sweat and get red hot its mental, but when u finish and just rip it off like the HULK!! and theres like 5pints of sweat ur like ohhh yeaaaa whos the daddy

jay
6th March 2007, 09:01
i tried the bin bag for a while, bin bag t shirt jumper jacket it melts to ur skin when u sweat and get red hot its mental, but when u finish and just rip it off like the HULK!! and theres like 5pints of sweat ur like ohhh yeaaaa whos the daddy

what sort of results did you see?