PDA

View Full Version : phone help please!

Tracey
9th March 2007, 22:05
help me... ive just lost ALL my numbers stored on my sim card... and there is no way of getting them back is there??? Im fooked... I had 200 numbers stored on there too!

Predator_R32
9th March 2007, 22:07
dohhhhhhhhhhhhh lol i usually save mine to phone instead of sim might be worth taking it to a phone shop they may be able to retrieve them somehow

Luke
Oops.

Only way to get them back is if you stored the numbers on the phone memory too. I always make a another copy so I have a back up!

Hannah
Don't think there is tbh, happened to me once! was foooked :n: sorry to hear it though

xEmma-Janex
9th March 2007, 22:08
if you were on contract you maybe able to get them back but im not sure:s

Viper
9th March 2007, 22:09
pwned!

Tracey
9th March 2007, 22:09
I moved to hertford 4 months ago... I dont have my mums number... or any of my friends or family... Im proper fucked... Im so pissed off I could cry
I have no way of getting any of the numbers again as they all live over a hundred miles away

Tracey
9th March 2007, 22:11
will ring 3mobile... they might be able to help me.... I really wanna cry! My phone is practically a part of me... we have to be surgically removed at nights.... Im SOOOO lost without it

Hannah
9th March 2007, 22:11
Have you not got saved messages?

I had to go through the ones I had and work out who had sent them, got a few numbers back that way! :y:

liamk15
9th March 2007, 22:12
howd you manage to delete them all?

liamk15
9th March 2007, 22:13
will ring 3mobile... they might be able to help me.... I really wanna cry! My phone is practically a part of me... we have to be surgically removed at nights.... Im SOOOO lost without it

my mate lost his 3 mobile,they sent a another sim out to him with all the numbers he had on it.might be lucky if they store them,dunno how like but they might

Tracey
9th March 2007, 22:14
Ive just sat here and wiped my inbox and outbox because it was full.... I can already feel the withdrawal symptoms coming on..... I send about a thousand texts a month... people will think im dead!

Clouds_mate
9th March 2007, 22:14
aye girlfriend lost her phone last saturday, she got a new simcard sent out with all the extact same info onit.

Scary shit really that they have it.

Hannah
9th March 2007, 22:15
Ive just sat here and wiped my inbox and outbox because it was full.... I can already feel the withdrawal symptoms coming on..... I send about a thousand texts a month... people will think im dead!

Aww bless you! I'm the same! 3,500 texts in a month was my record! lol

Hope you get it sorted:y:

Tracey
9th March 2007, 22:15
Have you not got saved messages?

I had to go through the ones I had and work out who had sent them, got a few numbers back that way! :y:

howd you manage to delete them all?

I dunno but I feel like banging my head against a wall... feel such a twat!

liamk15
9th March 2007, 22:16
you on a contract?

Tracey
9th March 2007, 22:17
aye girlfriend lost her phone last saturday, she got a new simcard sent out with all the extact same info onit.

Scary shit really that they have it.

Im now on the phone to em.... getting re-directed to f**kin India!

Tracey
9th March 2007, 22:18
you on a contract?

Yep.. now on the phone to em

liamk15
9th March 2007, 22:23
you might get lucky then.

Predator_R32
9th March 2007, 22:35
yeah good luck with the call centres in india

if i get through to any foreighners on the phone i just put the phone down and try again lol

no offence to anyone but i got through to one and they couldnt understand my card details she was getting me muddled up and i got soooo pissed off and said you know what it doesnt matter and put the phone down lol

Luke
Had any luck with it?

Like Leckie said, seems quite scary the information they hold.

Luke
yeah good luck with the call centres in india

if i get through to any foreighners on the phone i just put the phone down and try again lol

no offence to anyone but i got through to one and they couldnt understand my card details she was getting me muddled up and i got soooo pissed off and said you know what it doesnt matter and put the phone down lol

I do the exact same mate, I can't stand the India call centres.

Tracey
9th March 2007, 22:52
ive just phoned them... fuck all they can do1 I actually feel a bit sick at the moment.... my whole life is revolved round that phone! im proper fucked

Tracey
9th March 2007, 22:53
please people.... have pity on me and give me your phone numbers.... Im lost if I cant text!
The only thing I can do is to sit through all my phone bills and text every single one to see who it is.... will take me weeks to go thru them... my average phone bill is about 55 pages long, A4 size... both sides! and thats about 9 months worth of bills to go thru!

jaybiss
9th March 2007, 23:08
good luck, youll need it

maybe ring your mum and she can spread the word aad get people to text you

Clouds_mate
9th March 2007, 23:23
please people.... have pity on me and give me your phone numbers.... Im lost if I cant text!

Awesome chat up line....

*takes note for tomorrow*

Predator_R32
9th March 2007, 23:27
lol leckie that is a good one tracey like

i think this is a set up ;)

jaybiss
9th March 2007, 23:31
text sex an option?

Tracey
10th March 2007, 00:14
Awesome chat up line....

*takes note for tomorrow*

lol leckie that is a good one tracey like

i think this is a set up ;)

text sex an option?

oi oi... what sort of bird do you think I am? lol....
what have you heard?
Me? Im up for anything! lol

Predator_R32
10th March 2007, 00:19
hehehehe :)

Tracey
10th March 2007, 00:21
Will have to give you a slap for that one... if you come out on lukes night out!

Predator_R32
10th March 2007, 00:22
hehehe i could be busy like ;) and plus im bloody skint but let me know nearer the time ok

2saxo2furio
10th March 2007, 01:04
i know how u feel i lost all my numbers the other week my phone fell out my pocket in to a grid as i was gettin out my car

Clouds_mate
10th March 2007, 07:52
Will have to give you a slap for that one... if you come out on lukes night out!

Bring it. Im not scared to hit a girl again.

Just kidding lol