PDA

View Full Version : Know Your Proteins:

Andys
30th March 2007, 12:38
In order of complexity, biggest molacule chain first:

Casinate. (Cottage Cheese, Pro-dessert, Pro-Peptide and can be purchased in true form)

Milk and Egg Protein (not going point out the obvious and can be found in power form)

Whey Protein Complex (most mass and protein drinks)

Whey Protein Iscolate (found at decent retailers, one of newest products on market)

To use these to there true potential and a rough 'rule of thumb' milk/egg protein am, whey protein complex throughout rest of day, with whey iscolate after training and casinate before bed.

seems to be alot of talk about maximuscle on here. there products are middle of the road quality with top end price tag, the reason you lot pay so much is they have the most expensive marketing plans in place and really has become the 'commercial' brand name. all you have to do is open a f*cking argos catalog to see that! but no USN, CNP, Inner Armour, MET-RX or PerfectUK products in sight! as a natural bodybuilder nutrition is my life, its the key to unlock all results for any body any where with any goals!

and has been pointed out that the body can only absorb so much protein in one go, this is true to a certain extent, the excess Protein is processed and you pee it out, but if you are constant at putting a large amount of protein in to the body you do improve on the nitrogen transfer which is all to do with 'Protein Systhesis'...so it does work, so keep loading it in!

check out www.myprotein.co.uk for all your suppliment needs at great prices, not big flashy tubs and pots but great products at great prices!

Andy
BNBF Competitor.

Japman
30th March 2007, 12:42
Good info buddy

Leo
30th March 2007, 15:59
All this shit confuses me, and is somewhat off putting. I just have a protein shake after workout and also have one in the day with a bananan and peanut butter as a "meal"