PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive Unlimited - XBOX 360

Richmt11
2nd April 2007, 07:45
Hey,

Just wondering if anybody got test drive unlimited on their 360?

I brought it yonks ago but never got into it and been playing it this weekend. Its pretty awesome. Got a Tuskan atm lush cars...

Im wondering if i can manually change my server? Because i seen on some websites for it they all go on the same server or something.

Also anyone here play it?

Rich

Connor_scotland
2nd April 2007, 08:50
yea i play it mate its awesom e:-#)

R60-VTR
2nd April 2007, 09:26
Mate, I love TDU it's a quality game even better now they have the free roam working properly. I've completed all the races just loads of those missions to complete and they are a bitch. Some of the races are quality like the "Tour Of The Island" think it took me about 52 minutes to finish lol. Good game though. :y:

AdamW
2nd April 2007, 10:02
In all honesty I found this game shite.......played it for 5mins and turned it off...maybe I should play it more...does it get better?

Just felt the feel of the handling on the cars was crap and you could go round a corner at any speed....

saxodan
2nd April 2007, 10:04
talking of xbox games I want a new one

AdamW
2nd April 2007, 10:06

Same here......not seen anything thats tickled my fancy since Pro Evo and Veags

Mystic
2nd April 2007, 10:15
Bought this for the PC like 3 weeks ago and still havent even unwrapped it yet :err:

Maybe i will when i get home now!

Richmt11
2nd April 2007, 10:16
Well to be honest i agree the handling is a little silly, would much prefer it to handle like say PGR that is awesome. also there isnt any torque steer you can just pull away flat out with no probs.

I must admit thats what i did when i first got it though this is shyte and turned off but i was bored put it on had a couple of races then though i wanna car, got my tuskan nad i love it. Random race challenges online, free roaming the island, racing around the streets etc. Its very fun.

Thats why i wanna try get on some servers with people i know if possible, think it could be a very good game for live with people oyu know etc.

Rich

Clouds_mate
2nd April 2007, 10:28

You have said that from back in our COD2 days.

You Should really get Rainbow6. Loads of people have it on here. Its an good game and a good laugh over live.

Think you can get it for about £25 from Argos now

saxodan
2nd April 2007, 10:51
You have said that from back in our COD2 days.

You Should really get Rainbow6. Loads of people have it on here. Its an good game and a good laugh over live.

Think you can get it for about £25 from Argos now

Sold

Will buy it this payday

Unless I trade in my only two games for it

haha

p.s when I live near you im borrowing your games mofo

nufc_lad
2nd April 2007, 10:56

forza 2 is out next month

saxodan
2nd April 2007, 10:58
forza 2 is out next month

Yeh I just saw that bad boy, looked awesome

Richmt11
2nd April 2007, 12:05
Forza 2 is sposed to be the most realistic racing game? Havent played Forza 1 yet so i wouldnt know.

Is this gonna be free roam similar to TDU, or is it pure racing like PGR? Dont know alot abou this game but it does look awesome, graphically.

Rich

nufc_lad
2nd April 2007, 12:15
forza 2 is a racing simulator, if you crash into a wall its going to damage and affect the way the car handles,you can customise the way the car looks so you could have a saxperience sponsored car racing against other people over xbox live, you can tune the car up which should be good on xbox live when you race against someome that doesnt know you have swapped the engines

EDIT: forza 2 demo out this month :y:

Clouds_mate
2nd April 2007, 12:39
date???

Richmt11
2nd April 2007, 12:50
Sounds awesome. Would be nice if you crash too hard into a wall the car actually completely ottals. Alot of games say you plough into a wall at 100mph on the driver side it jus drags to the right would be cool to see the car actually total and its game over.

Also i know everyone wants to play racing sims to drive exotic cars but it would be cool to have like ALL car classes so you could run a sax or race little 1 litres youve done up and stuff, that would make an excellent game.

I presume Forza 2 will have a playable demo in XBOX 360 official mag?

Rich

R60-VTR
2nd April 2007, 14:19
Guitar Hero is also out soon!! :d

saxodan
2nd April 2007, 14:22
date???

7, your house

do you like orchids?

Clouds_mate
2nd April 2007, 14:24
I was talking about the demo you loser.

Rainbow is £30 in HMV btw.

When you getting it?

AdamW
2nd April 2007, 14:28

When you getting it?

If my live is up this weekend.......u free on weekend for rainbow deathmatch

saxodan
2nd April 2007, 14:30

When you getting it?

Damn

got excited

ummm the 15th
:y:

Adam I cant wait to hear your voice online you welsh bastard

AdamW
2nd April 2007, 14:31
Im a deaf mute

Clouds_mate
2nd April 2007, 14:33
Yeh mate. Out sunday but tis a long weekend so guna try get some xbox loving in.