PDA

View Full Version : Need to sort it out

Kevvv
20th April 2007, 20:04
Right im editing this because i made a complete arse of it:
so here goes ;)

Right ive been increasing the exersize load by a lot and now play football 3-4 times a week. Yet i still cant burn fook all off. Before this i used to go to the gym and also on runs. I dont eat crap and i dont eat a lot. What im looking for is some powders/supplements, that will help me work harder and faster results will then be achieved quicker and then i can crack on even further.

How much do these things cost and where can i buy em, Suggestions and sites/ shops ;)

Cheers for Helping
Kev:)

Ruddy
24th April 2007, 07:53
Dont know loads about fat strippers etc kev cos ive never really had that body shape. But my best suggestion to you is to get a good gym routine going with a mate (see my thread if you need any ideas). Try and lift light weights (still challenging :) ) but at a fast pace for loads of reps.

Also keep at your football and you should begin to see a change. I was reading mens health last night and saw an advertisement for LA Muscle fat stripper, dont know much about it like i said but if you PM one of the gods on here (Leo, Bullit, WestyVTR, AndyS) they should be able to give you some further advice.

See if you can get in some sauna time too?

Kevvv
24th April 2007, 12:21
Dont know loads about fat strippers etc kev cos ive never really had that body shape. But my best suggestion to you is to get a good gym routine going with a mate (see my thread if you need any ideas). Try and lift light weights (still challenging :) ) but at a fast pace for loads of reps.

Also keep at your football and you should begin to see a change. I was reading mens health last night and saw an advertisement for LA Muscle fat stripper, dont know much about it like i said but if you PM one of the gods on here (Leo, Bullit, WestyVTR, AndyS) they should be able to give you some further advice.

See if you can get in some sauna time too?

Cheers Roodinator, yeh the gym i go to has a sauna, and i dont really use it, will do though now you have mentioned it. Should begin to see some change as im doing loads of sport now and not eating a lot.

Ruddy
24th April 2007, 12:55
Cheers Roodinator, yeh the gym i go to has a sauna, and i dont really use it, will do though now you have mentioned it. Should begin to see some change as im doing loads of sport now and not eating a lot.

It will aid your recovery time mate after you have been training. Help with your skin too :y:

Sleep is also another factor everybody overlooks mate! lol, seriously you need your sleep to help in your recovery too. Bodybuilders sleep every afternoon for an hour to aid recovery.

Watch what you eat too buddy, might wanna take a leaf out of anorexic salmons book lol (no offense intended) read through his thread.

EDIT: ive started grappling and ju-jit-su classes recently and ive never had a better six pack if you ever fancied giving that a go? Aswell as having no life and living in a gym lol :)

Apz1
24th April 2007, 14:20
If the supplements you are thinking of are 'Fat burners' (misleading name IMO), they only yield a ~2% increase in Basal Metabolic Rate so they are not worth bothering IMO. you could try green tea though it has pretty much the same thermogenic properties and will get antioxidents into your diet.

cardio and diet is the key. post up your diet/routine if you want.

Kevvv
24th April 2007, 23:52
Im not even fat to be honest i would consider myself stocky, i get called a stocky bastard at el college lol. Im about 11 stone and i dont even know how tall i am, i would say around 5ft 9-10 but like i said all my weight is on my top area. No i am not on about Fat Burners, i want things which wil help me train longer and harder.

Ruddy
25th April 2007, 07:28
Im not even fat to be honest i would consider myself stocky, i get called a stocky bastard at el college lol. Im about 11 stone and i dont even know how tall i am, i would say around 5ft 9-10 but like i said all my weight is on my top area. No i am not on about Fat Burners, i want things which wil help me train longer and harder.

ANOBOLIC STERIODS AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES BROTHA!!!!!

lol, try creatine? But it gets slated in here! lol. I use it and have noticed a difference and thats from using cheap shit from Tesco. I should be getting some maximuscle creatamax soon for dirt cheap so i will let you know how i get on with that but i'm certain its all the same anyway.

Apparently creatine is manufactured in your liver or something so god knows where they harvest it from! lol

Ryan21
25th April 2007, 09:59
Ephagens mate, they are the muts nuts at stripping weight, also little fat intake will work well, I was watching a body building program and before the contest he ate nothing but fish and rice cakes for a week before, it strips fat and tightens skin so you look ripped to fook!

Ruddy
25th April 2007, 10:56
Ephagens mate, they are the muts nuts at stripping weight, also little fat intake will work well, I was watching a body building program and before the contest he ate nothing but fish and rice cakes for a week before, it strips fat and tightens skin so you look ripped to fook!

Or you can just have loads on a night out and feel amazingly awesome for 30 mins then feel like dog shit for the next 3 hours.

Ruddy, Pioneer of bodily abuse