PDA

View Full Version : motivation???

saxovtrandy
25th April 2007, 17:26
basically for the past few months i use to go out for a run everyday ater work and do a few weights, after that. but about a month a go i got a really bad cold and stopped doing it all, as your not suppose to put to much stress on the heart.

so, ive been trying to get back into doing it again as i really enjoyed doing it but i cant seem to do it.

my question is, is there anyway in which could help me get motivated to get out and go for a run???

cheers

andy

bullit
25th April 2007, 17:53
join a club with some fit women and run behind them?

Bogus
25th April 2007, 18:05
lol, sounds familiar. Arrange to go with sum1 else, u cant just leave them waiting!

Leo
25th April 2007, 18:05
will power. you are doing it for you, so who else can help? you. if you need motivation then you dont acutlaly want to do it, you just say/feel like you do. that sounded harsh but if you think about it, its true

KamRacing
25th April 2007, 18:15
you're getting fat! - I can see it from behind my keyboard!

did that work?
Thats what has got me motivated lol I'm not actually fat but i am the heaviest I have ever been. Vanity has motivated me to manage two days in a row so far so thats pretty good for me. Going out for a run with the missus tomorrow too

saxovtrandy
25th April 2007, 23:40
join a club with some fit women and run behind them?

ahhh good thinking!!!

[QUOTE=KamRacing;1108001]you're getting fat! - I can see it from behind my keyboard!

ha ha cheers mate, im out for a run now!!!!

Amiee
25th April 2007, 23:52
argh andy lol i used to go running twice a week.. so went out the window march time when harsh weather came :P need to start it again

Ruddy
26th April 2007, 10:46
Watch Rocky lol :P

Robb
26th April 2007, 11:28
weathers getting good nowadays. should be enough motivation there, theres bare fanny about..

saxovtrandy
26th April 2007, 18:25
cheers, well went for a run and was completley fcuked when i got back home

o and yes the only reason i went out was cause i saw some chicks out running where i usually go!!!! winner