PDA

View Full Version : Sucks To Be Me...

Robb
6th June 2007, 09:23
Right, had a bit of an overkill on the sunbeds last night...

8 minute on the 800w, standard procedure, no drama. however i went to the cheaper one which gives you 2 minutes to get in, get undressed, cream yourself up and get in, no chance. in the rush i forgot to buy goggles, laid down then realised so opted to just close my eyes, but not to hard as i didnt want tan/crease marks. Got off and noticed the right eye was giving me some jip, felt a bit red. woke up this morning and it had sort of swollen up, nothing to major, only by a few mm, not noticeable unless you were told and now my vision is slightly blurry, like i have an eye lash stuck, but i dont...

no idea what to do tbh.

Kelly
6th June 2007, 09:25
I never have goggles when I use the sunbed. I just close my eyes and I've never had a problem.

If you had an infection coming on then it may have contributed a little but other than that I can't see that the sunbed would cause it on its own

Baz
6th June 2007, 09:26
do what any normal bloke would do, leave and just say, 'it'll be reet it will heal on its own'

Clouds_mate
6th June 2007, 09:34
Have never used googles since using the sunbeds (started about 5 year ago) and never had any problems. Maybe its not that?

Dan
6th June 2007, 09:37
Ive never used goggles either, could it have been the cream?

Robb
I never have goggles when I use the sunbed. I just close my eyes and I've never had a problem.

If you had an infection coming on then it may have contributed a little but other than that I can't see that the sunbed would cause it on its own

could be some sort of eye infection, but dont usually get stuff like that. just spoke to someone at work my eyelid on closer inspection is red and swollen. quite noticeable when i touch it. im thinking it might just be a bit of burn as the eyes are usually covered but this time they wernt??

do what any normal bloke would do, leave and just say, 'it'll be reet it will heal on its own'

think this is looking the most likely option for the moment.

Robb
Ive never used goggles either, could it have been the cream?

good thinking to be fair.

went to different beds last night, and first time i used the different cream.

AdamW
6th June 2007, 09:40
Love the amount of males on here who rock the sunbeds..........

Its no doubt you got a bit of jizz in your eye Robb

Clouds_mate
6th June 2007, 09:46
Nothing wrong the sun beds :d

Altho last ngiht was the first night on them in ages....(prep for my holiday)

Told the chick i wanted 9mins, 'its very hot' thats ok 'are you sure?' yes havnt been on it a while and go away next week 'havnt been on in a while i wouldnt advise 9mins'

Ended up with 9 mins and can hardly fucking tell, i wanted to fry abit, iv gone brown but after how she was bigging it up im a bit disapointed lol

Clouds_mate
6th June 2007, 09:47
no pain no gain robb ;)

Robb
6th June 2007, 09:51
Love the amount of males on here who rock the sunbeds..........

Its no doubt you got a bit of jizz in your eye Robb

2/1 odds AdamWales starts getting sunbeds.

no pain no gain robb ;)

lol thats what i keep telling myself. someone has already informed me i was looking dead brown this morning.

AdamW
6th June 2007, 09:53
http://www.allcures.com/images/products%5C9957511.jpg

This is the shit........every morning....after shave and shower...rub this shit on ya...

Moisturiser with light tanning innit.....gives me my caramel complexion.....lol

Robb
6th June 2007, 10:01
naaaa thats cheating. fairplay you wont develop horrible cancerous lumps from it, but its still cheating.

Barry123
6th June 2007, 11:28
in future use fake sun tan you berk.

Mystic
6th June 2007, 11:50

any normal bloke would have sunbed burnt eyes ;)

Robb
7th June 2007, 09:22

says the person with the scottish aka ghost tan? :d

update - swellings gone down, still got the blurry vision when i look to my right..

Mystic
7th June 2007, 09:25
Im not as pale as they come, could do with a tan though, going away in July 4 a real one ;A:

My girl is almost see through! Harsh climate up here, you need thick white skin to survive the long cold winter :P

Baz
7th June 2007, 09:26

any real man wouldn't even use a sunbed!

Robb
7th June 2007, 09:26
goths ftw???

Mystic
7th June 2007, 09:28
any real man wouldn't even use a sunbed!

Yeh it was suppose to say "wouldnt" ;)

goths ftw???

Its easy being goth up here, all you need is a black pen :P

Ste
7th June 2007, 10:10
Its summer, go outside.......

Saxo-Will
7th June 2007, 13:27
naaaa thats cheating. fairplay you wont develop horrible cancerous lumps from it, but its still cheating.

using the cream is cheating? then what wud u call using sunbeds :P

Steovts
7th June 2007, 13:32
You use sunbeds :homme:.Just put like anti inflamatory cream on it or something

frankie
7th June 2007, 16:40

lol. well said ste.

Saxo-Will
7th June 2007, 16:55
summer.... was summer for a week where i am and gone back to winter lol. I hate british weather sometimes!

Robb
8th June 2007, 09:20

well observed.

i get up at 7 morning, go to work, get home at 7 in the evening by that time the suns on its way in. so where could i fit in time to go outside and tan myself? and dont want to over do it over the weekend...

Barry123
8th June 2007, 11:40
fake it.

Robb
8th June 2007, 13:13
fake it.

want it to be natural (to an extent) and theres nothing natural about looking neon orange imo...

Barry123
8th June 2007, 13:14
i dunno man... Dickinson looks pretty phat like...

liamk15
8th June 2007, 23:22
chicks dig a tan.swollen eyes ive heard there not too keen on tho.

Jonny_H
11th June 2007, 19:03
i always close my eyes too. never use the goggles