Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Rate this Entry

Random stuff..

Submit "Random stuff.." to Google Submit "Random stuff.." to Facebook Submit "Random stuff.." to StumbleUpon Submit "Random stuff.." to Digg Submit "Random stuff.." to Twitter
Posted 1st July 2009 at 10:58 by _ELECTABUZZ_

so far my year has had the following problems..

* firstly my mates all left for the army, should have gone but couldn't as i had a loving girlfrined who i thought was the one.

* secondly that so called loving girlfriend left me, the whore. and went for my best mate.

* thridly i crashed my car. the only good thing left in my fucking life. gutted.

* forthly i was supposed to get a payrise.. but didn't.

okay so rant over. its not been such a bad year to be honest apart from all the problems in that list. i moved on from the girl i thought that i loved, and found someone one hundred times better than her. she's happy with my best mate, and he's happy too, so best wishes to them. i eventually got a payrise when half of the people i worked for left haha, leaving me to do more work, but i guess the more you learn the more you earn.., i got the car back today from the welders, costing only £35 for all the front end being welded back on and straightend, the arse being the hose to the radiator costing £40 lol. but its back. and i can't wait to make it better than what it was originally. good times. i've got some pics i need to upload so im gonna go do that haha .

peace outt..
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2212 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    who was your friend tht joined the army lol ahaha
  2. Old Comment
    well you were on of them you moisture missle. haha