Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > sexysaxo_dan

Rate this Entry

Couple of pictures

Submit "Couple of pictures" to Google Submit "Couple of pictures" to Facebook Submit "Couple of pictures" to StumbleUpon Submit "Couple of pictures" to Digg Submit "Couple of pictures" to Twitter
Posted 16th November 2014 at 16:38 by sexysaxo_dan

Just a couple of pictures I've taken since having the saxo, more to come.

Picture of the pumpkin when i went to kimmeridge bay. Got wheels trims on i know, but will soon be swapped for VTS alloys!

Love the saxes ass, would like to get rid of the badges etc and have it smoothed, but its not likely to happen.

The engine bay. When i had my 50+ bhp pod filter, haven't taken a photo with my BMC CDA yet, soon to come!

Finally is the standard curio interior. Think ill keep it this way, as this is a daily, so i don't really want to strip it and lash out on bucket seats. Ill save that for when i have a better car. Quite like the comical door pin balls and the seat belts that are all different colours.

Hopefully getting VTS alloys within the next couple of weeks, so ill post new pictures when i have them.

Stay tuned.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 16768 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's missing a 4-2-1 lol