Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > tjay1

Rate this Entry

saxo

Submit "saxo" to Google Submit "saxo" to Facebook Submit "saxo" to StumbleUpon Submit "saxo" to Digg Submit "saxo" to Twitter
Posted 11th November 2015 at 23:21 by tjay1

hi all,this is tjay from glasgow scotland and i have been a member since 2009 and read just about everything on here up to date and take my hat off to you all,i start with my first vtr in 2001
ever since i have had a few before going 16v
spent loads here and there as in wheels tyres exhaust induction as the more i done the more i wanted to do not only in exterior but interior and most of all performance now i got this mint vts in black back in 2012 it was in a colour i like with not bad alloys and a nice leather interior good but not what i had in mind so there it was a low milage mint vts ready to be changed in any and every way possible now when one does what they do to their vtr/s is their own stamp on it and i think what a lot have done to their pride and joy on here over many years is impeccable and i am happy for all those that are happy with what they have achieved if i am wrong in any way please correct me
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 23079 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i would like to start a new thread on my project but have not figured out how to so any input would be appreciated