Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Rate this Entry

Well it arrived..

Submit "Well it arrived.." to Google Submit "Well it arrived.." to Facebook Submit "Well it arrived.." to StumbleUpon Submit "Well it arrived.." to Digg Submit "Well it arrived.." to Twitter
Posted 3rd July 2009 at 14:14 by _ELECTABUZZ_

I ordered some new bits fot the car yesterday and they're already at home waiting to be fixed in. vrs in boston is the place to go for quick easy services haha. so thanks to them for that.

i ordered a new slam panel, bonnet and front bumper.

just eager to see if the bumpers going to fit onto the front of the car after the welding so im quite exited about that. if there is a problem dan (my welder) said he'd take it back in and make it all fit so thats a bonus really.

if all goes to plan im going to remove all wiring etc for the fogs, and smooth over the recceses, and thanks to everone that posted pics on one of my posts, its safe to say done properly its gonna look the tits haha.

im going to look at ordering a cda black carbon later, i think Kams selling them for about £140.. which is reasonable i guess, and a new OMP upper strut.

ill still keep you posted through pics etc..

hold tight!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1405 Comments 0
« Random stuff..     Main     WEll..... »
Total Comments 0

Comments