Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

track prep

Submit "track prep" to Google Submit "track prep" to Facebook Submit "track prep" to StumbleUpon Submit "track prep" to Digg Submit "track prep" to Twitter
Posted 23rd January 2011 at 17:24 by Alanapone

Well I've got my first track day next Sunday at Anglesey so I thought i'd get some DOT5.1 brake fluid in there and I managed to borrow a Bucket seat from Rorz.

My mate came over to help me do the brake fluid BUT I hadn't really bought enough to make us happy that we'd not get any air in the system plus we really need to bleed all the old DOT4 out and replace it entirely with the new DOT5.1. To do this we figured it would be best to get it up on 4 axle stands with the wheels off and drain each leg of the pipework out then refill it with the new stuff. Unfortunately I only have 2 axle stands SO i'll be taking a trip to machine mart or something to get some more!

So instead I managed to get the bucket seat fitted and the back seats out to loose the whole 5kg over the back end! lol.

Then I decided that my mates car was a bit grubby do we decided to give them a wash with my fancy washing kit. He was impressed and I may end up putting in an order for him at CYC. Made me chuckle cos his missus got him a polisher for Christmas but he hasn't got anything decent for cleaning it first.

Then after we'd just washed and dried the car's..... it started to rain! good job I got mine into the garage quickly!

Mates got to dive home in his

Not a bad day all-in-all really
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3363 Comments 0
« Done-ish...     Main     Boring update :( »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks