Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

Latest news

Submit "Latest news" to Google Submit "Latest news" to Facebook Submit "Latest news" to StumbleUpon Submit "Latest news" to Digg Submit "Latest news" to Twitter
Posted 12th September 2011 at 22:56 by Alanapone

Well, it's been a busy few months since I last posted on this.

The main jist of what's been going on was...

I got made the North West's Regional Meet Official! W00T.

We had a few meets, They were great fun and I got an okay turn out considering it was great weather and most people would have preferred to be in their locals. It was good that people showed support for the region and we managed to get some old faces out of their beds and away from the beer and BBQ's long enough for some decent banter.

We then went to TRAX. It was a good drive down and the missus and I went to visit some family before going over to the sax-p hotel for a meet up with everyone else. most people were truly trollied by the time we arrived. It was a right good laugh and then we had to go to our hotel which was about 20 minutes away.

The next day, we met up at the sax-p hotel to be met with many hungover people lol. the day was quite wet and misserable but as always we tried to make the most of it and Nic and I spent a good few hours wandering around looking at all the cars, getting our ear drums ripped by stoopid bass boxes and laughing at the skinny wenches wandering around in skin tight tops and knickers for the photos where they lean on your car and scratch your paint with their stupidly long nails.

Anyway. The day gave me loads of ideas of things to do with our ever growing hareem of vehicles!

Firstly after we got home. Nic's new Golf GTi (mk3) was put on the road and the saxo was taken off.

I then took delivery of a red mark 1 VTS.

The plan is to turn the VTS into a trackcar for around a grand. I have started a progress thread, if you search my name in the search function you should find it.

After the VTS is built. The VTR will be getting some MAJOR TLC!!! she'll be stripped bare. Any rust or damage will be sorted then she will be carefully put back together. She'll be set up as a comfy daily with a nice clean and subtle interior a nice good sounding stereo and will hopefully at somepoint get some new paint (IF a, funds allow and b, I haven't given up by then)

So not much really been going on

HERE'S THE TRACK CAR THREAD Go and have a look at how I'm doing with the thousand pound track car

Speak to you all soon.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4207 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks