Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

Wintertime update.

Submit "Wintertime update." to Google Submit "Wintertime update." to Facebook Submit "Wintertime update." to StumbleUpon Submit "Wintertime update." to Digg Submit "Wintertime update." to Twitter
Posted 28th November 2010 at 18:11 by Alanapone

Right it's been a while since i last updated this so I'll fill you in on what's been going on recently.

Not much really! lol. after the cleaning session in the last post, we took the car to the North West meet. It was a good day even though the place i'd suggested for the meet was really busy and there wasn't much room in the car park. The part of the car park we'd parked in also had some large muddy puddles! so after a bit of google map searching we found another place to go, This was also really busy and we all ended up parked all over the place. Another Google Map sesh later we ended up heading to the Tavelodge at the Trafford centre.

Once we'd all parked up the rest of the day went well with lots of mingling and Sams_VTR taking some nice photos. A few of us had some food and a pint followed by some more mingling. Since then the cars done a few shopping trips etc then just before bonfire night the clutch went!

So now the cars sat in the garage awaiting me to get a little heater for the garage so i can bear to work in there in this cold!

Well now for the interesting bits... I've managed to get my finger out and book a trackday at Anglesey track on the 30th January. Now I know what your all thinking, It's going to be wet, windy and more than likely snowing! Yes, it could well be BUT The day was cheap as chips and I just need to get out a do one. If i get there and can only drive at normal road speeds i wont mind.

So as you can imagine, i've now got to get a service and clutch done, then have it MOT'd after Christmas then try and strip it out ready for the track! should be fun either way

Hopefully the next post should be about how well the clutch change went!

Until then, Any questions just ask.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3114 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks