Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

New exhaust

Posted 3rd November 2010 at 10:13 by JamesR

Sportex is starting to rott since it's mild steel so i am looking at a full superpsprint system

Can't wait to hear it tbh
Forum Section Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lowered?

Posted 29th October 2010 at 20:09 by earthed5

Well its been a long long week. Iv been of work all week and the plan was to do a bit of work on the sax. First up was lowering the back end. Well the torsion bars where super tight. eventually after three days of wacking and a bolt snaped (after trying the pull method) we got it lowered 50mm. well we thought. it looked like this. Any weight in the car and it was scrapeing.

I was baffled after mesuring from the top of the hub- well where the wheel sits on, o the arch it measured 350mm. so we jacked the...
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Work Starts Today

Posted 25th October 2010 at 09:34 by earthed5

Car went to the garage all day Friday and has now had two new drive shafts and lowered on the front by 45m. I just bought the springs for now see how it does. Went to work in it at the weekend and it feels great.

Its a real cold day and yesteday afternoon I came down with a cold but am going to start my work on the car. First thing lowering the torsion bars about 45m/50m-not decided yet.

I will post some pics up as the week goes on (if i can find the camera charger) if not i will use my phone.
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Havn't posted a blog in a while

Posted 22nd October 2010 at 21:13 by JamesR

Well it seems winter is back on the way again and the only real thing that has happend to the VTR is a sticker has been added inside to the glovebox lol - Really havn't been spending much on her this year.
Forum Section Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No more Saxo

Posted 21st October 2010 at 10:59 by CHIP

Well, ain't updated this in a while. Basically the Saxo went a couple of week back and has been replaced by a ph2 Flame Red 172.
Wanted one for years. My first 2 car's were Clio's and i alway's looked up to the Sport's.

Got this one at a bargain price just need's a little tlc. But honestly for the price i go it at i really don't care!

Overall it's 10x the car the Saxo was regard's a daily driver. More comfortable, better built, better engine, handle's extremely well in standard guise.
It's just a pleasure to drive tbh.

Couple of day's...
Saxperience Post Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bit of an update... not too much though

Posted 14th October 2010 at 17:26 by Alanapone (Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment)

Right well....

First off, I got the cleaning kit i was after and managed to seal the garage floor and roof so with the regional meet coming up I thought i'd give it all a go. I snow foamed the car first, then washed it with this 2 bucket method i'd read about. The Chemical guys Maxi Suds II plus the Meguires wash mit made nice light work of the washing, the mit just glides over the car and the snow foaming managed to get all the bedded in crap off.

I was well impressed with the results of just washing the car with this method and some decent kit!

The...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0838.jpg (81.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0840.jpg (82.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0841.jpg (109.2 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0847.jpg (73.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0855.jpg (18.1 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0857.jpg (63.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0853.jpg (78.4 KB, 52 views)
North West
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Blog

Posted 13th October 2010 at 22:51 by earthed5

Well people the blog is going to happen, its basically going to be a progress thred for my mk2 1.1 saxo I have done a few things already but I will try to update everything I do-starting hopefully sometime this week. This is just a trial post to see what it looks like. I also race bmx and have my own website which is blog based-check it out www.matthewglynn.co.uk
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

carl300367's silver VTR

Posted 8th September 2010 at 23:46 by carl300367

Bought for £1000 on the 28/8/10 with 97k on the clock,all previous MOT's and some service history and receipts. Totally standard with just one or two minor scratches.
Plans at the moment are to fit a kenwood dvd touchscreen with sat nav,kenwood amp,12" sub and some component speakers with a false floor in the boot to hide it all.Anyway here's the car as bought

Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

some pics of the starting car...

Posted 7th September 2010 at 00:37 by chunkyblader

these include the footwell neons i have put in place and the half tinted rear lights.

Regular Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Turbo Vtr

Posted 3rd September 2010 at 11:53 by stevie-b

I'm looking at fitting a turbo kit to my VTR but i'm not really to sure where to start with which turbo will best match........ can anyone help please????
Posted in Uncategorized