Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > leeroy1

Rate this Entry

MOT devistation

Submit "MOT devistation" to Google Submit "MOT devistation" to Facebook Submit "MOT devistation" to StumbleUpon Submit "MOT devistation" to Digg Submit "MOT devistation" to Twitter
Posted 12th August 2010 at 09:36 by leeroy1

Since i happily passed through my MOT i think that my car's been cursed by the in-house witchdoctor at the garage. My advisories were as expected[LIST][*]nearside wishbone[*]nearside breakpad wearing[*]farside breakpad wearing[*]corosion in exhaust [/LIST]all the usual.Now though seems to be where the cr decides to fall apart on me. I've had my fair share of car repairs over the years.
My clio:[LIST=1][*]hole in exhaust maifold(covered with rubber and clips)[/LIST]My corsa:[LIST=1][*]full set of breaks, disks and pads[*]both front shock absorbers[*]replaced rear axel[*]new clutch[*]new oil pressure switch[*]skimmed head gasket[*]new oil filter[*]air filter[*]new gearbox[/LIST]Allthis in a month and when i part ex it with all the work done the oil light still on and 600 pound more repairs for the garage.
saxo VTR:[LIST=1][*]new axle[/LIST]had the car since last october and i love it.Penty more in the waiting but i think it's worth the pocket pain. Holds off the tunuing for a little while tho lol.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2912 Comments 0
« boldly going     Main
Total Comments 0

Comments