Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > luke_vtr_gy

Rate this Entry

painting callipers

Submit "painting callipers" to Google Submit "painting callipers" to Facebook Submit "painting callipers" to StumbleUpon Submit "painting callipers" to Digg Submit "painting callipers" to Twitter
Posted 26th August 2011 at 22:44 by luke_vtr_gy

first job you have to do is decide which colour will complment your car.

i decided yellow would look good with my wheels and; some cars like porchers come with yellow callipers lmfao.

my callipers on my old vtr i did to match the paint work of the car.

this was a lot of work, it ment priming, then paint lacker.

so i used hammerite, now i told my brother inlaw to do this on his celica a few months ago and they still look good.

and with it being hammerite no under coat needed, just clean them up with a wire brush.

also its less then half the price of proper calliper paint. and i think the red and yellow hammerite are just the right shades.

if you decide to do it, make sure your buy the smooth hammerite and give it to good coats, and it will look spot on.

i cba to up load pictures again , but there is pics of the finished job two post back, let me know what you think
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2619 Comments 0
« carbon wrap     Main     power !!!!!!!!! »
Total Comments 0

Comments