Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

Back on't road!!!

Submit "Back on't road!!!" to Google Submit "Back on't road!!!" to Facebook Submit "Back on't road!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back on't road!!!" to Digg Submit "Back on't road!!!" to Twitter
Posted 29th May 2010 at 18:25 by Alanapone
Updated 2nd June 2010 at 14:50 by Alanapone

It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

Picked up bumper this afternoon, got it fitted, took her for a spin and.... AWESOME!!! NOTHING rattles any more, the wheels feel like their going where you point them and that's even with out any strut braces on

Just need to replace the 2 rear tyres, get the spacers glued on and get some new strut braces and she'll be ready for the track!

Reason she needs new strut braces are: I fancied a change from the heavy block of metal upper one that was the E-Tech brace and the lower one was a bit mangled after numerous run-in's with speed "pillows" only there not soft like a pillow so maybe i have a case under the trade descriptions act!?

So that's it now. Just need the last few bits and she's ready for FCS... can't wait!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0424.jpg (58.8 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0426.jpg (57.4 KB, 50 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8765 Comments 7
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    red calipers are a really good touch.
  2. Old Comment
    Cheers
  3. Old Comment
    really like this mate! white wheels go well with the dark blue!
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks mate, glad to see some people read this
  5. Old Comment
    looks gd about to start mine soon
  6. Old Comment
    are those rear lights standard?
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by leeroy1 View Comment
    are those rear lights standard?
    Nah they are the smoked jewel ones that you can get off eBay. I prefer these to home smoked ones.

btw sorry about the delay in replying, i haven't checked the comments for a while

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks