Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Saxperience News Saxperience news and developments will be posted within this category.
Old

Saxperience webclip / favicon for iPod Touch and iPhone

Posted 7th June 2009 at 12:19 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Over recent weeks I've been having a play with how to make the Saxperience community more accessible, via the iPhone (sorry non-iPhone peeps!) via the TapaTalk application.

Whilst exploring the possibilities, I decided it would be pretty neat to setup a custom Saxperience webclip (icon), similar to the ever popular browser favicon. The Apple webclip is a whole lot cooler though

So, in future, if you choose to bookmark (use the + button in Safari) a Saxperience web page to your iPod Touch or iPhone desktop, you'll see the new Saxperience webclip in all it's glory!...
Administrator
Old

Top Blogging tip : Use categories.

Posted 10th May 2009 at 18:50 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

You can use your Blog to talk about anything that's on your mind, but if you put a bit of order to things, you'll see some benefits

If you goto your blog control panel and clikc the 'blog categories' button you can define a number of categories.

Think of these as sub-directories or folders for your blog comments. So, for example you may have a 'general chit chat' category, a 'football' category and another category for 'My saxo progress'. You can then link other memebrs directly to a certain category, rather than linking them to your blog home page.
Administrator
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average.

Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience

Posted 6th May 2009 at 23:29 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Twitter seems to be getting a lot of press lately, so a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd check it out with a personal account, with the view of setting up a Saxperience Twitter account if it looked worthwhile.

Whilst many people say Twitter is simply the latest fad in the social networking world, I think its different. Twitter is more convenient, straight to the point, less intrusive and can be used whilst on the move.

Quote:
Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twitter_blog.jpg (65.5 KB, 36 views)
Administrator
Old

Writing a Blog

Posted 11th April 2008 at 19:13 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

Well, the Saxperience Blog has been live for about 3 weeks now... so how are things going? Things could be better I guess
I'm not an expert blogger, nor do I aspire to be, but I think this is a really useful resource for 'us' to use... but only if we use it wisely!

I've seen quite a few blogs around here, which I dont really feel are blogs at all. But what really is a blog? Wikipedia provides an overview, as usual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
A blog (an abridgment of the term web log) is a website, usually maintained by an individual, with regular entries of commentary, descriptions
Administrator
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Launch of the Saxperience Blog...

Posted 25th March 2008 at 01:31 by Simo (Simo' Says...)

With this being the very first post in the Saxperience Blog, I was hoping I'd have something interesting & funny to say, but sadly not

I've been thinking of adding a Blog to the Saxperience community for some time, but it wasn't until I managed to escape to the island of Fuerteventura that I found the time to implement it. I've made quite a few improvements to the website whilst I've been away, but sadly, I'm returning to the UK later today!

I'm hoping this blogging tool will add a whole new dimension to the community (for those who choose to use it) and should...
Administrator