Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > -Jason-

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

What is it about Saxo's?

Posted 13th February 2010 at 23:25 by -Jason-

Well for the past few months I have been driving everyday in a BMW 5 series but after putting a stone though the oil cooler and an anticipated £500 repair bill I have started using the VTS again and have instantly fallen in love with her again.

I have owned about 4 or 5 saxos now over the years among other french hatches and for some reason I absolutely love the VTS, just the chuckability of them and the power, ok there isnt massive amounts but its enough in standard form.

I havent come across another car so far that puts a massive grin on my face every time I drive...
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My New Year

Posted 17th January 2009 at 15:55 by -Jason-

First off I know its a bit delayed but though I would make my first blog.

Myself and aimeelou set off from my house about midday to enjoy the nice 140 mile drive down to the centre of London when we arived I remembered just how bad the parking is in London and obviously new year was 10x worse

Fortunately we found a space about 2 mins from Harrods and left the car there amist the array of Ferraris and Bentleys.

It was a good thing that the Harrods sale had already started so in we went and purchased a few items one of which being a small jar of coffee...
Saxperience Addict
Posted in Uncategorized