Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > _ELECTABUZZ_

Rate this Entry

Christmas time then..

Submit "Christmas time then.." to Google Submit "Christmas time then.." to Facebook Submit "Christmas time then.." to StumbleUpon Submit "Christmas time then.." to Digg Submit "Christmas time then.." to Twitter
Posted 14th December 2009 at 09:53 by _ELECTABUZZ_

well after a grueling and to be fair shite year, i had a stroke of luck.. haha luck? nah well..

i got my second to last pay check for this year, it had my weekly wage, and a £250 quid bonus in it so happy about that. and the next week.. well this one, i get a nice double wage to last over the christmas .

sadly the bonus and last weeks wages had to go on the girlfriends / parents christmas cards and presents, which dont really bother me because after all..tis the season to be jolly

but giving is better than receiving right??
nevermind!!

i finish work after this week, well on the 18th and thats it for two and a half weeks, so i can feck around with the car. its almost done and ready for the spraying booth (Again..)

i just need some new indicator sheilds, inc 1 bulb for it, some new headlights and a grille. possibly some wind deflectors and 106 wing mirrors but we'll see what santa brings eh

merry christmas Sax-P
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2179 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments