Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > danzman1991

Rate this Entry

23rd May 2008

Submit "23rd May 2008" to Google Submit "23rd May 2008" to Facebook Submit "23rd May 2008" to StumbleUpon Submit "23rd May 2008" to Digg Submit "23rd May 2008" to Twitter
Posted 23rd May 2008 at 13:02 by danzman1991
Updated 3rd June 2008 at 18:47 by danzman1991

I doubt anyone will wanna get involved in my little cry for help here, but here it goes.

I've never really been the kinda person who would "attract the girls" and have a different Girlfriend every other week. But recently I've been finding myself slip into what I really think is "Love" which is something I've never felt before for another Girl. I've known Katie for a little over 4 Years now and over the last 6 months we've been getting on really well. We both go to different schools, I'm at a Mixed 6th Form in the town where I live, and she goes to a Girls Grammar school near where she lives 20 miles away, so we never really physically met up, more of an "MSN Relationship" which sounds really pervy or weird, or however you would put it, but it wasn't… Meeting up after school was difficult with living 20 Miles away from each other, and Weekends were difficult because I work on Saturday and go to my Mums Saturday night and come back home Sunday evening. But since passing my driving test, it has been possible. We've met up twice in the last week and a bit. The first time was a bit awkward because I have absolutely no confidence in myself, let alone with another girl. But we got on okay and 5 Hours felt like 5 Minutes, which is a good thing I think. I find myself not being able to stop thinking about here afterwards and really looking forward to the next time I can see her again. Then we met up on Wednesday and I really wanted to "Make a move" but didn't find the right time, even if I did, I'm not even sure I would, with the whole confidence thing.

I don’t really feel comfortable talking to my closest friends about this kinda stuff, because as I said, I’m not the kinda person who would "attract the girls" I’ve been bottling all these thoughts up inside because I have no one I wanna talk to about it to, so I thought, I’d let it all out into one big Blog which probably doesn’t make any sense to anyone, and you’re probably having a right old laugh at me. But I don’t care, just writing this all out makes me feel slightly better. We’ve arranged to meet up next Friday (30th) and my question to you people, embarrassing as it is, how do I “Make a move” what do I, how do I do it ect... Because I don’t have a clue. To the people, who actually read this, Thank You. x
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5679 Comments 6
« 21st May 2008     Main     27th May 2008 »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    could move in for the kiss or something, if she is a e-friend and has started meeting up with you etc its more than likely she is interested.
  2. Old Comment
    She is, I know she is, and she knows I am.. I just don't know HOW to make the move..
  3. Old Comment
    Just play it cool mate, and have a bit of confidence in yourself. Like you said, if you know shes interested you cant really go wrong tbh, what barrett said sounds good to me.

EDIT: have you already met up with her? Just realised the last comment was couple days ago... lol
  4. Old Comment
    Friday, gonna make the move then =)
  5. Old Comment
    You have Pm
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you Shooorn94. Helped me alot