Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Rate this Entry

I touch...

Submit "I touch..." to Google Submit "I touch..." to Facebook Submit "I touch..." to StumbleUpon Submit "I touch..." to Digg Submit "I touch..." to Twitter
Posted 17th November 2008 at 21:43 by Simo

With all of the travelling I've been doing recently, I decided to treat myself to a new MP3 player. After looking around a little bit, I decided to get an Ipod Touch.

Suie told me of an offer at Argos, where you could get a 16Gb iTouch for £146... but it was one of those offers where you cant buy online, or pre-order and you have to buy in the store... and surprise surprise, there's never any in stock! After visiting Argos and a few other places, I realised this offer was for the older style Touch.

So... after a little pondering, I bough the new-style 32Gb version of the Ipod Touch. I threw a dozen or so albums on it last night and also downloaded a few games via WiFi, before travelling out to Holland . So far Im very impressed!

I was considering getting an iPhone to replace my N95 8Gb, but I think I made the right decision (for me) with not doing so. The iTouch/iPhone are far too slippy/fragile for me to use all of the time, especially at my work!

There are zillions of app's and things to download... far too much for me to keep up with at the moment, so if anyone knows any essential downloads to have, please let me know!

I checked out the prices at duty-free this morning and the 32Gb Touch was selling for about £40 cheaper than in the highstreet shops. This was a bit of a gamble, but Im glad I bought before coming out here, so I could mess about with it on the plane.

iLike!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg touch.jpg (30.2 KB, 7 views)
Posted in Simo' Says...
Views 4824 Comments 4
« Life in the US of A.     Main     Hot-stuff! »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How much did the 32 gig cost?? i was thinking about iphone but may get an i touch and a n 96
  2. Old Comment
    I think it was about £289 for the 32Gb version.

The iPhone on pay as you go is between £350 and £450 dependant upon memory size. Or thats the prices I saw from O2 anyway before buying the Touch.
  3. Old Comment
    you touch! (little girly giggles)
  4. Old Comment
    I thought you already had a iPhone Simo?

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks