Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

Exhaust Glee!!!

Submit "Exhaust Glee!!!" to Google Submit "Exhaust Glee!!!" to Facebook Submit "Exhaust Glee!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Exhaust Glee!!!" to Digg Submit "Exhaust Glee!!!" to Twitter
Posted 22nd May 2009 at 17:22 by Alanapone

IT'S FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!!

After yesterdays run around and rant at KAM I returned home from work to find another failed delivery note, BUT, this one said the parcel was left with my neighbours! AWESOME!!!! ran straight over and got it... sure enough it was the back box! Sorry KAM but i thought i was going to get fucked around! I appologise! i've just set it up in the hallway for a test fit... It all looks good as the pics will show. Just need to nip to the kwickfit round the corner and get a manifold to pipe fitting kit as the seal on my standard one is screwed then i can throw it on!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22052009777.jpg (60.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 22052009778.jpg (52.8 KB, 22 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2478 Comments 2
« MORE exhaust problems!     Main     It's on! »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice and Shiney :D

What Size is it?
  2. Old Comment
    It's a straight through 50mm center with a piper 75mm outward rolled backbox.... and it's LOUD!!!!!!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks