Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

Brakes on!

Submit "Brakes on!" to Google Submit "Brakes on!" to Facebook Submit "Brakes on!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Brakes on!" to Digg Submit "Brakes on!" to Twitter
Posted 17th May 2010 at 16:18 by Alanapone

My mate cam over yesterday to help put the brakes on... Didn't start off well as we couldn't figure out how to get the hoses off the copper piping but after a good douse in WD40 and some gently persuasion with some mole grips they came free! So we got the hoses on, fitted the discs, put the callipers on and fitted the pads with lashings of copper grease! gave the system a bleed through and all was fine. Just need to get the rest of to car put back together so i can check if the stop any better.

Well chuffed that they're on now. We didn't get the rear hoses on though as It was beer O'Clock by the time we'd fitted the fronts... Might have a go at them when the beam returns
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6270 Comments 2
« Small update.     Main     Rear beam returned! »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Mr. Lagerfeld weeded out the excess at [URL="http://www.replica-handbag.cc"]replica Chanel[/URL] this season. Handbags were kept to a minimum; they were small–snail-shaped clutch or a black rectangle with
  2. Old Comment
    hi my brakes on my saxo are broke i think u have to press the peadal all the way down and it dont fully stop and its leaking from the back any help please ?? thanks

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks