Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > djrem

Rate this Entry

MrRem | Friday Night. Not Drunk?!

Submit "MrRem | Friday Night. Not Drunk?!" to Google Submit "MrRem | Friday Night. Not Drunk?!" to Facebook Submit "MrRem | Friday Night. Not Drunk?!" to StumbleUpon Submit "MrRem | Friday Night. Not Drunk?!" to Digg Submit "MrRem | Friday Night. Not Drunk?!" to Twitter
Posted 20th September 2008 at 17:37 by djrem
Updated 20th September 2008 at 17:41 by djrem

[CENTER][SIZE="6"]MrRem | Friday Night. Not Drunk?![/SIZE]
[IMG]http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object3/708/79/l35538001788_6984.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Last night i got in at 1am and its the first time in months Ive returned home stringing a sentence together.

It was really weird feeling that time on a friday night and still having feeling in my hands and feet.

I fell asleep knowing that today wouldnt be plagued by a headache and an urge of hair of the dog.

Although I've got minimal plans for this evening, I probably just go round a mates for a quiet one, everything seems better for it.

In other news, my little sister is now livingin Coventry, so any Voguees around that way, say hello to Megan.

So right now, im going to put a pizza in and then offer my services to Tohamas helping build his patio foundations.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5276 Comments 4
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Okay you survived Fri night, but did you survive tonight (sat night) lol
  2. Old Comment
    Just got home.

Sober. Clothed.

Weekend 1. Win :)
  3. Old Comment
    Well done Rem.