Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Sparco_Tom
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Rate this Entry

The start of a new year

Submit "The start of a new year" to Google Submit "The start of a new year" to Facebook Submit "The start of a new year" to StumbleUpon Submit "The start of a new year" to Digg Submit "The start of a new year" to Twitter
Posted 18th January 2010 at 01:44 by Sparco_Tom

This is a first to me, but i think i will write a blog of how things turn out in 2010.

As of tomorrow i will be going on a serious job hunt, or investigating going back to college.
Been struggling to find work the past few months and its really getting to me now and bringing me down. Its affecting all aspects of my life, and I'm at risk of loosing my girlfriend over it all.
Anyways bed time i think.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3007 Comments 4
Main     Job Hunting »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Exactly the same as me mate, even the girlfriend part. Signing on tomorrow too.
  2. Old Comment
    Did you manage to sign on? It's very easy to do online
  3. Old Comment
    Yeah done it online, as well as sending cv's out etc. Might do public services in college too but i dont know yet... id rather work
  4. Old Comment
    Ideally i need to be in work rather than college. Just have to see what opportunities are there