Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Luke

Rate this Entry

308 Review.

Submit "308 Review." to Google Submit "308 Review." to Facebook Submit "308 Review." to StumbleUpon Submit "308 Review." to Digg Submit "308 Review." to Twitter
Posted 28th June 2008 at 17:38 by Luke

Well seeing though the 307 is back in the garage for MORE working doing on it, I have been given the pleasure of driving this beast - which infact I rather like.

It's a 1.6 THP Sport (150bhp). At first, when I picked up the car I knew it was quick but as I read on the internet Thursday night - these models are Turbo and now I can tell it is the more miles I have done.

It's quite well equipped too with Bluetooth Handsfree, Seat senses someone is there for seatbelt, MP3 Player, Cruise Control and all usual crap.

It's a bit thirsty at times, especially when sat in the Turbo but that's where all the fun is. I thought I'd do the old 'How fast can it go in 2nd......' Well the answer was 75mph

Overall, it's a very well put together car and I'm loving it - don't know when mine is due back. The BIG LET DOWN is the stickers on it as it's a Demostrator.

Pictures of it.

Handsfree

Fuel Consumption (Town)

Engine & Turbo

Interior

One of Rubyboo.

Comments welcome.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3204 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment

ahh what car is it again???? TBF it looks mental - kinda like it.
  2. Old Comment
    I quite like it be honest, it's got some weird styling and when I first had one, I didn't like them but they have grown on me.