Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Alanapone's VTR Progress Blog, feel free to comment
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Here's the progress blog for our Citroen Saxo VTR. It's owned by my girlfriend Nic, so all mods etc are okayed by her and fitted (and mostly payed for) by me. feel free to leave any comments or ask any questions. Hopefully it'll be informative and interesting.

Cheers, Alan.
Rate this Entry

more drudging with shocks!

Submit "more drudging with shocks!" to Google Submit "more drudging with shocks!" to Facebook Submit "more drudging with shocks!" to StumbleUpon Submit "more drudging with shocks!" to Digg Submit "more drudging with shocks!" to Twitter
Posted 4th June 2009 at 21:22 by Alanapone

I FINALLY got the struts apart yesterday so today i thought i would tackle getting the caps off the struts and replaceing the old shocks for the new ones...
Now the thing is, I have been borrowing a spring compressor of a guy in a garage down the road so any time i have them i have to get the job done so i can drop them back to him in the morning. I dropped them off this morning and then thought "With the trouble i've had with the rest of this job, I'll not get them back tonight".

So what happens today. I get back from work and set about trying to undo the top retaining rings on the shocks ( a job i thought would take all night!) and lo and behold off they come! easy as that!!! A little tap from the hammer and chissel and they were apart out and replace in about 20 minutes! GREAT i thought, jumped in the van and shot over to the garage thinking "I'll get these buggers back on tonight!" Only to find him closed

Oh well, I'll get them tomorrow and spend most of friday evening replacing the whole lot hopefully before 8 when i go out... We shall see.
Then the only task left is dead easy, lower the back! LOL
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1795 Comments 0
« WOO HOO, Progress at last!     Main     DONE! »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks