Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Rate this Entry

Storm Trooper

Submit "Storm Trooper" to Google Submit "Storm Trooper" to Facebook Submit "Storm Trooper" to StumbleUpon Submit "Storm Trooper" to Digg Submit "Storm Trooper" to Twitter
Posted 12th April 2008 at 19:25 by Simo

I've had the new Megane for 2 weeks come tomorrow afternoon and I'm still enjoying it! The car's now covered 348 miles and cost quite a bit in fuel. Its currently averaging 24.1 miles per gallon, which is much better than the Turbo VTS, so its not all bad! Just a pity fuel is so expensive... £1.07 per litre I paid this afternoon!

The engine is pretty fruity and muchos fun when the turbo kicks, but if I'm honest, I'm getting a little too used to it already RS Tuning do a nice little ECU upgrade for about £400, which puts the power upto approx. 260bhp, which is nice I'll have to get the engine run in properly before I think about playing though... won't I?

I gave the Megane a quick wash this morning.. it's first wash! Its obvious its not got any wax on it, so that needs sorting asap! I even found time to give the VTR a quick rinse. God knows what I'm gonna do with that... any takers?

Some of the Megane guys say they look like a Storm Trooper in white. LOL. Here's a few new pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_3177_x.jpg (95.0 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg img_3194_x.jpg (132.2 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg img_3204_x.jpg (76.9 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg img_3212_x.jpg (103.5 KB, 238 views)
Views 19464 Comments 16
Total Comments 16

Comments

1. Old Comment
    not bad for a quick wash, i like the way theres no pics of the rear though as i know that gets dirty the most

like the way you went to the place i chose for pics aswell
  2. Old Comment
    looking nice and shiny!

a nice little ecu add on would be nice... but whats after that? Bigger turbo
  3. Old Comment
    Wow simo I really do love your megane. The renault sport meganes look really quite good, I've only seen two round my way-a black and a yellow one. And since Renault world series last year me and my mate have been craving to see a nicely modified one

Let the engine settle down first matey, you probably want to be the first to get this specific part (ecu remap, rollcage etc.) but It looks gorgeous at the moment.
  4. Old Comment
    :dribble:

love it.

all you need now is a *PING* sound on that second pic!

5. Old Comment
    Do I sense the begins of Meg-p???
  6. Old Comment
    bastard.

jealous
  7. Old Comment
    First of all, my first blog post.

Nice car Simo, looks really nice. 24mpg is roughly what my old 2.0 Focus was doing...
  8. Old Comment
    Very, very lush choice dude

I would probably have gone for the 197 cup with a few extras but you cant argue with the Megane tbh.

Looks lovely and they are quite quick to boot tbf.
    Any snaps of the interior and engine bay?
  9. Old Comment
    I too like the 197... more news on that soon

Not got any other pics yet, but might clean it and take some later
  10. Old Comment
    gawjus!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks